Lovehoney sex map

Just looked up my town on the Lovehoney sex map and discovered it's a lot kinkier then I thought lol! Feeling a bit nervous about having my pic on here now in case someone recognises me =/ Anyway, how does your town rate against the rest of the uk?

Here's a link - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexmap/

Apparently where I live is the 39th sexiest county and spends most on fetish clothing for men x

SOUTHWARK is the 140th sexiest place in the UK and spends most on Fetish Clothing for Women!

People in Southwark spend 1.5 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Cripes!
They spend 2 times the national average on Fetish Clothing for Women (sexerama!) and 1.9 times the national average on Adult DVDs (lorks!).

Lol 739th place here, people spend 0.6 times the nation average. (JUST ME THEN YEAH?!)

FrozenAngel wrote:

Lol 739th place here, people spend 0.6 times the nation average. (JUST ME THEN YEAH?!)

Haha! Looks like your town might need educating on the joys of sex toys lol xx

I'm the town toy bike by the looks of it! lol!!

People spend 0.5 times the national average on their sex lives where I'm from.

Haha, Just me too then FA! :P

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

you should make one of those over shoulder a-board things, with ask your toys hanging from it, and wander the town offering free advice...

Bakerson wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

you should make one of those over shoulder a-board things, with ask your toys hanging from it, and wander the town offering free advice...

LOL!! Based on her towns rating I think everyone would run away in horror haha x

I knew the people around here was uptight because they're not getting enough! And not just because they're snobs. lol xx

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

LOL!! Based on her towns rating I think everyone would run away in horror haha x

LOL Probably why the poor old dear in the PO almost had a heart attack when she was pushing me for an answer of what I was sending and then I told her exactly what was in my LH package!

Er...my town is 192nd and:

People there spend 1.3 times the national average on their sex lives overall.

1.9 times the national average on Better Anal Sex

1.7 times the national average on Male Sex Toys.

I clearly need to move to a more kinkier town! They spend here on The same as the national average on Better Sex For Her.

xx

FrozenAngel wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

LOL Probably why the poor old dear in the PO almost had a heart attack when she was pushing me for an answer of what I was sending and then I told her exactly what was in my LH package!

Lol! That's hilarious! x

Lincolnshire, my home county, is the 91st sexiest county in the UK and spends most on Adult DVDs.

People in Lincolnshire spend 0.9 times the national average on their sex lives overall. They spend 1.7 times the national average on Adult DVDs and 1 times the national average on Fetish Clothing for Women.

...I think I need to move to another county.

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Bakerson wrote:

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

Lol! That's hilarious! x

Maybe if I'd known about my towns statistics then, I wouldn't have advertised my perv status in frustration in the PO!. And then wrote a complaint about it to Royal Mail and their ridic new rules! LOL.

In the 210's here! Lol
People in My town spend 1.3 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Skill!
They spend 4.6 times the national average on Sex Toys for Couples (terrific!) and 3.8 times the national average on Adult DVDs (splendid!).
LOL!

16th Sexiest place here and people seem to like their bum fun! 3.3 times the national average on Better Anal Sex. And spend 2.8 times the national average on their sex lives overall.

254th and I love in a city. That poor. Typical Irish people being frigid

No-one here buys sex toys except me it would seem, but five times the average on DVDs. Explains a lot.

People in Surrey spend 1.2 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Schwing!
They spend 1.6 times the national average on Fetish Clothing for Men (schwing!) and 1.4 times the national average on Bras & Bra Sets (well done!)

Very interesting 36th sexiest county ill have to check my town now :)