Lovehoney sex map

I just looked and where I live isn't on the map :/ but the next closest is 526th.

People in Woking spend 1.8 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Splendid!
They spend 3.1 times the national average on Fetish Clothing for Men (goodness!) and 3.1 times the national average on Sexy Shoes & Boots (good work!)

3.1 percent on male fetish clothing seems like there a lot of kinky men here haha not me lol

Perth is the 99th sexiest place in the UK and spends most on anal sex

Im happy with that result

I just looked up my town instead of county and it said it's the 468th sexiest place in the UK and spends most on sexy shoes and boots. I'm going to be walking around trying to work out who are the kinky culprits now lol! x

FARNBOROUGH is the 479th sexiest place in the UK and spends most on Sexy Shoes & Boots!

People in Farnborough spend 0.9 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Detention for you!

They spend 2.9 times the national average on Sexy Shoes & Boots (superb!) and 1.9 times the national average on Clothing & Clubwear (carry on!).

Oh dear... LOL. That's where I currently live.

Lets see how things fair when I move shall we?

BASINGSTOKE is the 516th sexiest place in the UK and spends most on Better Anal Sex!

People in Basingstoke spend 0.9 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Detention for you!

They spend 1.6 times the national average on Better Anal Sex (sexmongous!) and 1.3 times the national average on Sex Toys fo

Edinburghs only 117th :O. People here are so boring. spending the most on shoes!!

No wonder everyone here is so uptight, ppl need a good screwing xD

DavidB1986 wrote:

FARNBOROUGH is the 479th sexiest place in the UK and spends most on Sexy Shoes & Boots!

People in Farnborough spend 0.9 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Detention for you!

They spend 2.9 times the national average on Sexy Shoes & Boots (superb!) and 1.9 times the national average on Clothing & Clubwear (carry on!).

Oh dear... LOL. That's where I currently live.

Lets see how things fair when I move shall we?

BASINGSTOKE is the 516th sexiest place in the UK and spends most on Better Anal Sex!

People in Basingstoke spend 0.9 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Detention for you!

They spend 1.6 times the national average on Better Anal Sex (sexmongous!) and 1.3 times the national average on Sex Toys fo

Perhaps the statistics will change when you move there ;) lol x

LOL Well i'll do my best ;)

Where I live is in the 800's on the list...shocking!

But where I went to uni is 20th!

People in Preston spend 2.6 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Splendid!

They spend 3.6 times the national average on Sex Games (schwing!) and 3.3 times the national average on Condoms (cool!)

Must be all the students then :P

SophieM wrote:

Where I live is in the 800's on the list...shocking!

But where I went to uni is 20th!

People in Preston spend 2.6 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Splendid!

They spend 3.6 times the national average on Sex Games (schwing!) and 3.3 times the national average on Condoms (cool!)

Must be all the students then :P

Lol! It probably is! x

Why is everything coming out in bold?!

ok so it's not just me? I thought it must have been something to do with me switching to my Retina macbook..

639th looks like it just me and the OH keeping Rotherham going. Lol

846 and top for sexy shoes and dvds... I need to move :-)

805th lolllllll

My town is 11th!

And spends 3.1 times the national average on sex toys, cool!

My general county is 44th :-D

My town spends 1.3x on sex toys for couples! or should that be WE spend....

my county is 102nd and spends the most on vibrators

Lollipop ;) wrote:

SOUTHWARK is the 140th sexiest place in the UK and spends most on Fetish Clothing for Women!

People in Southwark spend 1.5 times the national average on their sex lives overall. Cripes!
They spend 2 times the national average on Fetish Clothing for Women (sexerama!) and 1.9 times the national average on Adult DVDs (lorks!).

heehe... I just saw this! glad I live in the 140th sexiest place in the uk lol