Loyalty reward level exclusive offers?

I'm just wondering where you can find the reward levels exclusive offers and the £20 off when you spend over £40? Is it via email or somewhere on the site? Sorry if we've missed something obvious, had a look for them or any information about them and can't find anything :S

We're level three so we know we're eligable for them, just can't find them haha

Thanks for any help :)

I was unsure about this too so I contacted customer care and they told me the special offers get sent by email on the first of the month.

The £20 voucher is also supposed to come as an email but mine never arrived, sadly. However the lovely person I spoke to in Customer Care gave me a code to use for this. If you haven't had yours I recommend getting in touch with them.

Hope that helps, LittleMugs! 😊

Same here, Covered in Bees. I never get the email with the £20 off for a £40 spend- always have to contact live support and they give me a code.

Contact Live Support Little Mugs - only takes 5 mins to do, they're awesomely fast xx

Okay, thank you ladyspider and covered in bees! :D

I'll do that today (: xx

I never get any of the emails that are supposed to be sent for being level 3, the £20 off or the three exclusive offers. I’ve seen a few other people say this now too so I wonder if there’s a glitch in the system?

I don’t get £20 off or the three exclusive offers either so this is good to know. Thanks guys!

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I don’t get £20 off or the three exclusive offers either.

Include me in this. Now thinking I have missed out big time 🤔

I don’t get them either, yet I get Deal of the Day and other emails. So it sounds like there must be a problem in the system?

I went on live chat and got a link to the offer for £20 off, only took a couple of minutes so definitely worth doing :)

WOW, I guess I might have saved some money, I never really even knew it was there, or sort of knew, but at the same time, the problem was that it never came. I may ask them for the link when I next plan to put in order.

I do not think I am getting the offers either? Maybe there is a glitch in the system?

NatandTom wrote:

I never get any of the emails that are supposed to be sent for being level 3, the £20 off or the three exclusive offers. I’ve seen a few other people say this now too so I wonder if there’s a glitch in the system?

+1

I'm on level 3 as well and I don't get these e-mails either. I can see the offers on my account, but I usually get the 20 or 25% off and yesterday I got one to save 10 when I spend 30. Now I'm a bit upset because I didn't get the 30% for my birthday and if I knew, I'd have contacted them. Interesting to know it's just not me.

The same level3 and don't get emails with the codes
Seems to be affecting lots of people here,

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

+1

Same.

Interestingly enough I noticed a code in my basket before I checked out last 'Oct/'Nov but I changed my mind about something so I pressed back. Then it disappeared.

I went up another level this year and I didn't get a notification for that either.

I'm another level 3, only my deal of the day doesn't work either. Live chat referred me to tech, who said that I must have unsubscribed by mistake but they'd put me back on, but still no emails, not even deal of the day, nothing for level 3, nothing for just general.

They said they'd had some technical problems with email over christmas and they should have started again on sunday 31st Dec, and next loyalty emails are meant to be fixed and getting sent out second week in jan.

So, I'm hoping some magic will occur this week and the emails will be all better!

Fingers crossed it get fixed :)

I thought I was daft or missing something, happy to know it wasn't just me!

Hey guys,

So sorry to hear you are having email issues. 

Like others have said, if you have not received an email regarding a tier offer/discount, do let our Customer Care team know. They will be happy to look into it for you. 

I have passed this thread onto one of the management team so they may be able to shed a little more light on these issues.

Thank you all for raising this and apologises for the inconvenience. 

The management team have that there is a glitch, teething issues I believe.

The tech team are aware and are working on a fix as we speak, so hopefully this will not be an issue moving forward but for now, if you have not received your mail, do get in touch.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

I will keep you updated ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Thanks for the advice Leanne, will do