Lust for neighbour

Ask him if he would like to trim your bush :yum: @Purring-Pussy

5 Likes

I think the offer of a back massage (@WillC) is a great way to break the ice. A flirty smile and a wink should do the trick!

5 Likes

@Joe_90 did it work for you mate :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’d say you should go for it, I’m not sure how though! It sounds like you’re already doing everything you can, I’d just keep inviting him over for meals or drinks and see where things go. I agree that the poly / mono thing might be an issue long term but if you can accept that it might not be a serious long term relationship then I don’t see any harm in it.

It’s possible that your neighbour just hasn’t got any experience with anything other than monogamous relationships and therefore has never considered that there would be another option or what that could be like. I wouldn’t go into a relationship thinking that you can change his mind but it’s worth taking into account that it’s possible that he doesn’t know anything about poly relationships, I’ll admit that I don’t know much if anything.

Good luck and have fun if you decide to go for it!

3 Likes

I’m with @PleasureDrone sorry, even if you do want just fwb, he’s said he’s looking for the right girl, not for some fun.

Also, do you both own? If renting, it’s much easier to up sticks if you press on and it does go wrong, other than being stuck living next door or having to sell!

5 Likes

I think I may be frightening him a little. He’s very naive, I don’t think he has any experience with women.

5 Likes

Get you, Mrs Robinson! :grin:

3 Likes

It sounds like you could become the teacher. I hope you have the outfit ready for the roleplay. Take it nice and slowly. @Purring-Pussy

2 Likes

Every time!!! :wink:

1 Like

@Joe_90 top bloke :+1:

1 Like

Welllllll, why not ask him for a drink / cuppa and have a chat if you can control yourself and see if he would like to take it further…
Presume you’ve curtain twitched to ensure there’s no OH

1 Like

@Purring-Pussy Maybe you should just talk to him, if you word it right he may find your experience helpful in the future. If you are intimidating him a little due to his lack of experience he may have backed off because he’s unsure and doesn’t want to come off a bit naive.

I’m quite good with words for things like this, just say if you would like me to come up with something, you can tweak it if I don’t have your perspective quite right.

1 Like

Maybe ask him what he would do if you pounced on him :grin:

2 Likes

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He’ll either say yes or no; then you’ll know for certain instead of agonizing over what-if’s.

1 Like

I’ve been chatting with him since I moved in 7 months ago and often sit outside and chat. He lives above me in a flat. :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m hoping to see him tonight :grimacing:
I’d love to find out more about himself. Any ideas to start this off?

I nearly asked him this the other day, but I know he’d get embarrassed.

2 Likes

@Purring-Pussy why don’t you see what he is doing one weekend in conversation and if he has no plans invite him to your place for a few neighbourly drinks? All friendly intentions of course you don’t want to scare him off :laughing: but then who knows what can happen once in a comfortable setting and chatting away…

If he lives above you I bet he’s heard you plenty of times using your toys, I wouldn’t be surprised if he sticks a glass to the floor :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Maybe get into a discussion about polyamory. I don’t know what your precise definition is, whether it’s a relationship with 2 or more other people in which each of you are romantically involved with all of the others, ( which would be my ideal, split between one other woman and a man.) or whether you prefer to be in 2 or more distinctly separate relationships ( which I would define as an open relationship). It is possible he sees polyamory as the latter. Depending on your needs; ask how would he fell about being in a relationship with 2 women at the same time.

To me I see a large part of monogamy about being faithful to a person, by extension I see that in a poly relationship, only to all others in the poly.; he may not. There is also the aspect of, does he think of poly as you having partners separate and away from the one he would be in with you; making jealousy the likely result. I know there can be jealousy creep into a single unit poly relationship, but he will fear this more if he’s thinking you want to be spending time with others. You could get his mind wondering on the concept of having a single relationship with 2 women, then maybe he may give it thought. If the idea doesn’t scare him too much.

Or you could offer to share some intimate time together while he looks for Miss Right. But I would just be open and straight with him rather than looking for some artifice to draw him in. If you word it gently you may get him thinking, the thing is to get him thinking, not have him feeling cornered, with running the only option. It’s better to hold your hand out with food and let a scared animal come to you out of curiosity, hunger and trust, than to try to chase it down.

You could if you prefer to go this route, you could start by saying you are sorry that you both have differences over what you define as a relationship; as you think he’s a lovely person. And that if he likes you could still offer each other some chance to spend more time together; that maybe you could help him to figure out what just he is looking for in a woman, by spending that time with you. And that you would step away as and when he would like you to, when he finds someone who want’s to be with just one special person, and not 2.

3 Likes

“So… tell me more about yourself.” Usually works. Then just keep stoking the conversation!

4 Likes