Lust for neighbour

Haha great thing about embarrassment is you can both make light of it and have a laugh to make things less embarrassing :smiley:

2 Likes

Just invite him round for a drink and a chat, ask him questions about himself, then maybe you can drop a few subtle hints over things he likes that you do too.

6 Likes

Just reading the thread. Hope it all works out!

1 Like

@WillC agree some selected targeted questions :+1:

2 Likes

What does he look like ? Does he have kids or anything else which could hold him back?

1 Like

Well time to bite the bullet and go for it :wink:

1 Like

@Craig1234 how did you that she has a bullett ?

1 Like

This is amazing, thank you for taking the time to reply.

My definition on a poly relationship changes quite often, it depends on the people I’m interested in.

1 Like

I tried this last night, didn’t get much of a response.

1 Like

He has no kids or anything holding him back other than being shy, although last night he came out of his shell a little.

His name isn’t Esio Trot, by any chance? :wink:

5 Likes

I’ve been following this thread and it appears to me that he’s either disinterested or naive to the point that he hasn’t picked up on the fact that you’re so attracted to him.
Maybe it’s time to back away a bit and leave him to sort himself out and start to do some of the running. You must be shattered @Purring-Pussy ?
If that doesn’t work, invite him round for drinks and watch The Graduate!!

@PleasureDrone fantastic shout fella :+1:

1 Like

Aww @Purring-Pussy slowly slowly then! God knows what you will be like if you get to jump his bones omg ! There’s a movie :popcorn: to watch lol good luck hun I do hope you get your man :kissing_heart:

What thoughtful advice @anon62893628 xxxx
Aren’t you lovely!

2 Likes

Don’t judge but I’d just get him leathered, if you have a couple friend, have them over and ask if he’s keep you company so you’re not the 3rd wheel (brief your couple friends before hand so they can drop hints too) get the drinks flowing and see what happens :joy: to be honest life is too short to worry when you’ve got nothing to lose

1 Like

What happened? @Purring-Pussy I am curious

1 Like

Totally forgot about this thread. I’ll update when ive got a minute x

5 Likes

:heart: much needed update :heart:

Apologies for such a late update. Not long after first posting this thread, my neighbour suddenly wanted to spend more time with me, mostly watching movies together, but also days out.

I was a little puzzled as to why, didn’t think the feelings were mutual as he’d been commenting on my weight and ill health quite a lot and was a little judgemental on my previous sexcapades. He said I had grown on me (and I’ve since found out he has difficulties in communicating without him coming across as negative, judgemental or patronising).

Anyhooo, we soon ended up having sex and in August asked me to be his which was so sweet because I asked him where would he like it to go and as I was waffling, he whispered “will you be mine?”

He’s incredibly shy/easilly embarrassed.

So, yeah! My neighbour is now my partner. I didnt want to post to soon in the early months.

I’ve fallen hard for him. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s been a bit of a challenge for us with him having ED and starting a new job with long hours, but he knows I’m supporting him and he’s enjoying a few products I’ve purchased for him (undies, cock rings and a pump).

32 Likes

Awww @Purring-Pussy

That IS fab news…

So pleased it’s worked out for you.

:heart::clinking_glasses::heart:

2 Likes