Mains powered wand

Okay guys, so how life changing is a mains powered wand? I’ve wanted one for years, since they were some of the most expensive toys on the market but nowadays they’re cheaper and it wouldn’t be the most expensive toy I’ve bought.

I’m worried it might be so good it spoils me for anything else. I’m also interested if the gspot attachments have worked for anyone - I’ve never had a gspot orgasm and I feel like if this doesn’t do it nothing will!

4 Likes

I purchased a mains powered wand (the LH one) as a sale item which was half price. I use it (M) as a massager and it works well. Wife has tried it and feels it is too strong. I know many on here find them excellent and would not use anything else. Hopefully you will get some better reviews from people. At half price it was less than £30 so well work it though.

1 Like

Check out my previous post. And a mains powered wand will definitely change your life :joy:

2 Likes

We’re 10 days in to Doxy Die Cast ownership and I can only echo @Best_Kinky_Couple 's comments.

Really versatile too - every bit as pleasant to use for a vigorous massage after a long day at work or a hard session in the gym as it is to use intimately.

Never had or used one but really wanting to

Mains wands are very powerful but some of the better rechargeable wands are pretty close without the hassle of the power cord.

I absolutely still and always will love my mains powered LH wand. If you like a lot of power and enjoy quick but powerful orgasms then treat yourself to a mains powered wand.

2 Likes

Are they much more powerful then? I have the mon Ami rechargeable wand and I love it. I don’t think I have needed to put it on the highest setting yet but would be interested to see if there is much difference.

1 Like

I have the Lovehoney mains powerd wand i have never used it pn full power i did have a rechargeable wand but it was not as powerful as the mains

1 Like

The wife had the same concerns about it being so intense it might interfere with our time together… It doesn’t! It is intense and you might lose some sensitivity right after using it, but toys can never replace the skin to skin contact with sex. She loves her wand, uses it solo when I’m not home and we use it together some nights as well. Definitely a worthy purchase!

1 Like

The wand is definitely life changing, for both of us anyway. Really elevated our sessions, gave way to messier fun.

For solo use the gspot attachement was good but my partner found that a separate insertable vibrator was superior.

1 Like

Mains powered toys in general are great as you don’t need to worry on battery dying out during a session and it keep up the same speed of momentum, but yes downside with any good toy is you could become pleasure dependent on it

Unbelievably good and give me the strongest orgasms I get. Very intense stimulation so I usually use mine through underwear or even with tight clothing still on like leggings / yoga pants.

I usually try and stretch it out a little but I can be done in a minute or so if I want as it gets the job done so well :grinning: It works great on my husband too and gets him to his orgasm very quickly.

4 Likes

I have a love the Mon Ami wand too and absolutely would t change it for the world - but, I have the LH mains wand too and also love it.
Personally I find max setting of the Mon Ami to be around 2/3rds of the power of max on the mains powered. However it is a bit of a pain to have to plug it in, it’s worth it :grin:

It was mrstoysrus go to toy for a long time….that was until she tested a toy from here, which is now used all the time!

I have a hand full of magic wands and never regretted buying them. As you mentioned they do spoil me and I very rarely use anything else, but that’s not a bad thing for me at least.

You wont regret buying one… or 2 im sure.

1 Like