Making love or Having sex what is the difference

Tiger Dick wrote:

Not sure why the original thread is crashing?

Having a debate on this and just wondering what are your views on this

To me, and it's a simplistic view in as much as that making love involves emotion, whereas having sex doesn't need to.

The traditional stereotypical illusion peddled by hollywood of missionery position love could be just sex, and using hollywood again, the FSG kinky sex, could easily be making love. Couldn't it?

For me, making love requires intimacy, a deep connection and more than just a physical attraction! A longing for closeness and absolute love and respect for each other. Sex is sex... a need/requirement, a good hard, raw and selfish want of being pleasured!

Regardless of position they are completely different! You can have sex with anyone, but to make love to someone requires so much more! Sex is lust, making love means you want to give and not just take, a need of connecting with that person!

Thats just my opinion obviously.

Lu SB wrote:

If I shag someone that I'm attracted to or have a one night stand is having sex. When I shag someone I love (1 or 2 in my entire life) that is make love, more of a emotional connection.

Agree

Lu SB wrote:

If I shag someone that I'm attracted to or have a one night stand is having sex. When I shag someone I love (1 or 2 in my entire life) that is make love, more of a emotional connection.

Agree