Making Love Or STRAIGHT Fucking?

Most of us like to be made love to atleast once in our lives. It's soft & sensual, endearing even. Then there's the majority of us who rather be straight fucked! Of course you must know the diffence between the 2...that's a no brainer. Straight fucking is moreso for the folks who don't mind a little ass slaping & grabbing, hair being pulled, head in a wall or 2, name calling, a bit of crying cuz its just that damn good, lip bitting, being choked out, begging for more, or just screaming out FUUUUCK MEEEEEEE!

I just turned myself on talking about it like that...Ya'll know what I like just from that comment alone.

So, what do you prefer....MAKING LOVE OR STRAIGHT FUCKING?

straight fucking

I like UR style!!

who says you cant "make love" and do all the things you described as fucking. i feel more emotionally connected with my partner after that than any touchy feely stuff.

all depends on my mind set, though i can get very bored of gentle and caressing!

plus the phrase/term "making love" makes me want to cringe

I like both, depending on my mood. If I am tired, stressed I find that the sensual slow is much better for me and would not appreciate being slapped etc. But then I can be in mood for some straigh action, usually when I am horny and I want to be fucked.

Why choose? I like both fairly equally.

I don't see why I have to choose to be honest I enjoy all types of sex and to be ridged with only one type would bore me. I like shaking things up a bit to keep sex interesting and satifying as my tastes change all the time.

You can do both at once. It usually starts off as sensual and intimate... turns into that more explicit stage and then ends with cuddles. Sometimes I'm far too turned on and get straight into the action.

Straight fucking !

That's like asking which of your kids is your favourite. I love 'em both equally.

both please

sweetlove666 wrote:

who says you cant "make love" and do all the things you described as fucking.

This.

I don't see the difference of making love v's fucking as being where you are doing it hard or soft but in the emotional connection achieved in the act. Someone can be slow and gentle and it is still just straight fucking- especially when you're glancing at the clock thinking "when's this going to be over, I'm missing corrie" or it's someone you picked up in a club 15 minutes ago and your thinking "what was his name again? I hope I don't throw up on him". HA

In answer to your question I enjoy both, but making love would be the one I couldn't live without.

sweetlove666 wrote:

who says you cant "make love" and do all the things you described as fucking. i feel more emotionally connected with my partner after that than any touchy feely stuff.

all depends on my mind set, though i can get very bored of gentle and caressing!

plus the phrase/term "making love" makes me want to cringe

Totally agree.... we usually have dirty passionate sex.... slow and sensual usuall results in me telling him to go harder!!

There is definitely a time for both!

depends on my mood and who im with, its good to just go all out and fuck the living hell out of each other but its also good to take the time to enjoy one another :) so i agree with 02dohvia, be boring labelling yourself with one type!

Riddler001 wrote:

depends on my mood and who im with, its good to just go all out and fuck the living hell out of each other but its also good to take the time to enjoy one another :) so i agree with 02dohvia, be boring labelling yourself with one type!

Riddler..... commmon ud rather just fuck haha

Both all types ov ways ;) goo go fuck but good to go slow and romantic x

straight fucking, or maybe i just havnt felt connected to anybody enough to do the other?

I have to say both aswell, one doesn't necessarily negate the other.