Male blowjob toy

Hi I’m Fairly new too the forum although I signed up a while ago I only really started using it and I’m amazed how kind and helpful everyone is on here and all the good advice everyone gives, I wish I started using ages ago as I know I’ve definitely miss out on some amazing topics !
My question is (which I’m sorry if it’s been answered loads of time) what’s yours or your partners best male toy to replicate been given a blowjob ? As you all know there’s no better feeling getting a nice blowjob but I definitely don’t Expect my wife to do it all the time so would be nice to have a good toy to do the job instead.
I’ve had a few Fleshlights and strokers but just there just no where near the same ! So any recommendations would be much appreciated :blush:

1 Like

Sorry I can’t help but this is also something I would be very interested in finding out too! I feel the same although the stroker toys are good nothing beats the real blowjob feeling

This might be something to look at https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=44447

Darn , that looks interesting but I think I will wait for a few more reviews before getting one . Too bad it is not quieter , that could be an issue for me .

I’ve been fortunate enough to test and review 2 or 3 blow job simulators in the last couple of years and, although they were very pleasant and effective in their own way, they couldn’t really simulate the amazing sensations you get with a well performed blow job. They obviously also lack the intimacy that you get from having a partner do this for you.

1 Like