Male Chastity

Thoughts on male chastity devices? I’m a willing sub and would love to be locked up in a chastity device. Tips for a newbie?
Do you love your men locked up?

1 Like

This is a very interesting topic with lots of good info in:

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks

No experience in my own relationships but I’m going to pop a tag in to @rockstar as a forum guru on the subject :+1:

1 Like

Thanks

I’ve been permanently caged for 21 months now. I feel naked without it.

It signalled (after 45 years of marriage) a move to a more female led relationship and a more submissive role for me and this has completely re-ignited what was already a very good sexual relationship.

The first cage I chose, and still wear regularly, is this one

DOMINIX Deluxe Chastity Cock Cage - Lovehoney UK

It is an excellent starting point.

In my experience silicone cages are too soft and are prone to everything ‘pulling through’. They, and hard plastic cages, are also difficult to keep clean internally so I prefer stainless steel open barred cages like the one recommended above.

Just a warning though. Once you start you will find it addictive and it will change your relationship.

3 Likes

Thanks mate, much appreciated.

I bought a cage a few months back to surprise the wife with one evening.

It didn’t fit, so is sat in its box u der the bed where it’ll likely remain.

If you’re looking to buy one check reviews for size advice carefully.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice

In what way didn’t it fit? Sometimes, depending on the way you put them on or how erect you are at the time it can fit incorrectly and trap bits and pieces.

@DLM1976 We are a young couple (21f/22m) and had never thought for a moment about chastity before until we we reading these boards together a few months ago. There was a post about ‘Locktober’ and as we do not live together yet it seemed like something interesting just to try for a week or two.

I liked the idea of him not being able to play with his cock and he was willing to give it a try so we got a plastic CB6000 cage and also a silicone one. We tried both the last 3 months and both worked fine and we can recommend them both. He is taking a break from it now for a month or two and then we will probably try it again for some fun.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your story. I’ve a bit of research to do over the weekend.

I concur with @rockstar, the metal cage he described and the Dominix hard plastic cage (poor-man’s CB-6k) are great choices without breaking the budget. Either will work great for your dive into chastity.

Owing to my losing a bet with Sexterminatrix today, I’ve just started one month locked in the cage, except for when at work due to practical reasons and the odd clean; but otherwise, it will be staying on for the month.

We already have an awesome relationship, but I’m very interested to see how this is going to change my focus in regards to sex and intimacy. It will be an interesting journey, I think. I’ll let you know in a month lol.

1 Like

Our relationship involves much more simple intimacy such as touching and kissing now that sex is no longer necessarily going to result in an orgasm (for me) .

2 Likes

Thanks good luck for the month lol

1 Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence…! I’m on day 4 now, with one removal for work and one for hygiene/cleaning/inspection. Sexterminatrix is working her way through the keyholder’s guides to get her head around it, but is 100% committed to this month. I’m finding myself already more verbally expressive than I’ve ever been able to be previously in matters of romantic talk, which can only be a good thing for a relationship. Still, there’s 28 days to go until the end of the bet … well, maybe…! She may enjoy it enough to want to keep me this way (which, I admit, I’m seriously considering)! I know that “allowing it to happen” isn’t the right phrase, but if she decides to keep me caged, I don’t think I’ll be too upset about it! We’ll see in 4 weeks lol

3 Likes

So, a quick update as today marks two weeks I’ve been chastised owing to my “badly misjudged” bet (that’s what I’m calling it, and I dare anyone to suggest otherwise :wink: ). Apart from being allowed out of the cage on “work release,” I’ve been faithful to my lost bet and worn it day and night, as well as complying to any and all requests, demands and commands from my sexy wife Sexterminatrix. There was some chafing to start with, and I’ve alternated between the plastic cage and the tried-and-true metal cage favoured by @rockstar, but otherwise things have been … VERY interesting. I have a much more profound insight into my wife that, despite having an awesome relationship anyway, I feel will only improve my relationship with her even more. Now, I know there are a lot of guys out there who might think that chastity is for sissies or pussy-whipped wimps, but I’m telling you now, you Manly-Men: I DARE you to spend two weeks in a cage, being denied orgasms and dependent on your wife for any and all sexual enjoyment, and you’ll quickly realize that you’re not doing your marriage the justice it deserves. Like, seriously. I’m the first to put my hand up and say that beforehand, I’ve helped Sexterminatrix out with things like dishes, vacuuming, hanging out/bringing in laundry, folding said items, etc. But unless and until you’ve spent some time at your wife’s mercy, then a) you don’t know the half of what she truly does for you, and b) you don’t know what you’re missing in regards to allowing your wife physical power over you. And you’ll be a LOT more grateful for everything she does for you at the end of that two weeks, I guarantee it. For a marriage on the rocks, it could be a lifesaver; for a great marriage, it could transcend it to a whole new level.

Which brings me to you, ladies: You’ve been holding out on us guys. A few days ago, Sexterminatrix and I were discussing a date night she requested (and I ofc acquiesced). The weather had been very humid and I was experiencing some grabbing about the base ring, so I was given a choice of wearing the cage anyway, or being released from the cage … on the condition that I wear womens’ panties. Now, the Me of 20 years ago would never have considered that, not to mention the whole cage thing to begin with. But now? I have to tell you … they’re disturbingly comfortable! I can’t remember when I’ve had such comfy, form-fitting underwear in my entire life (apart from the obvious lack of pouch for our anatomical differences). And if I’m honest with myself, looking in the mirror, I can’t help but feel I’m rocking that shit bahahaha! Sexterminatrix has always said that I’m “hot,” and I’ve had a hard time believing it in and of myself; but I can kinda see where she’s coming from now lol…! So not only is there an awakening of everything she does for me, but also an introspective awakening in that I can value myself a little higher; it’s like I’ve found a new self-confidence and comfort in my own skin, a self-esteem that I can’t begin to describe.

Sorry for the rather long post, but I thought I’d offer my own experience on this play; because when all is said and done, if it helps that one couple rekindle their marriage, or break free of a sexual doldrums, or elevate a good relationship to a new and more equal level, then I am happy to have contributed in my own small way. I can only shadow the greats of this forum, being @rockstar and @Senator in this; but I can confirm that this kind of play is truly a game changer, and well worth a try.

2 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree.

I’ve been caged for 22 months now and for all this time my wife has had total control over my (and her increasingly frequent) orgasms. Our relationship has become much more about intimacy than penetrative sex and it has improved beyond measure from what was already a very satisfactory lifestyle. I have found myself moving more and more towards being the submissive and she is becoming more dominant. Like you I have taken on all the household affairs in the hope of sexual rewards and she has become more devious with her ‘tease and denial’ techniques. She gives me some sort of sexual stimulation every day but my orgasms can be anything from 4 to 6 weeks apart. During this period my libido grows and I am in a state of constant arousal but externally I become more subservient hoping for release. When she does allow me to come the result is usually spectacular but tinged with regret that I will have to build up my state of arousal again.

We’ve just started reading up on Femdom techniques to see if we can move our relationship on further still.

(To put this change into context for those unfamiliar with our situation I’m 70, she’s 69 and we’ve been together for 48 years.)

4 Likes

We tried male chastity and him wearing a cage last October (Locktober) just for a bit of fun as we do not live together. I only expected it to be for a week or two but we both found it to be enjoyable and a turn on so continued to Christmas when we took it off him.

It’s been just over a month since he wore the cage and we just spoke about him wearing it again for a couple of months which he is open to. I think we will probably put it back on him this weekend.

2 Likes

Slipping into a cage is truly a gamechanger, as counter-intuitive as it seems to our “normal” perception of sex. It is far more mental than it is physical, and can bring a couple closer in ways previously unimagined. So by all means, enjoy that journey!