Male multiples

My boyfriend's getting good recently, he really gives me some strong orgasms from sex! I usually orgasm before he does, I dont think I'd be able to take it if he wanted more!

Ecksvie wrote:

My boyfriend's getting good recently, he really gives me some strong orgasms from sex! I usually orgasm before he does, I dont think I'd be able to take it if he wanted more!

you could always just do something to him, hand job, bj or buy him his own toy! its much fun :P

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

you could always just do something to him, hand job, bj or buy him his own toy! its much fun :P

Dxx

I dont mind really, there was a time when I never orgasmed through sex and when he orgasmed, he'd be conked out and I'd be wanting more! It's never much more than a minute between me orgasming and him orgasming.

Mucky Duck wrote:

TB, if I could cum 7 or 8 times in a row I'd be on the telly! or dead!

I have only done it a few times. Twice from a BJ, a couple from anal & once today with my fleshlight! It knocks the fuck out of you, My legs have were rubbery for ages. I WAS chuffed to bits, shame the missus missed it!

My fella once came 6 times in a row, but I they were separate from each other so not sure if that counts as one multiple orgasm or 6 separate ones?

by separate I mean they didn't overlap in the same way that my multiple orgasms tend to.

AdnaW wrote:

by separate I mean they didn't overlap in the same way that my multiple orgasms tend to.

Very short space of time though! External Media

Who says men can't? I've had them! However it required some prostate stimulation which is something not every guy is comfortable with. But yea, I've had the rolling wave of an orgasm where it felt like the tide, and just kept going. I eventually had to stop myself... I thought I would get lost and wake up a horrible post orgasmic mess. LOL

Mind you I had the shivers, and was tingling all day after that!

I have a multiple once before, it was really really amazing. I was pretty mellow for a while after (read: fell asleep...) My OH was on top riding me, she had already cum and working towards a second orgasm. I came, it didnt seem anything out of the ordinary, just nice as always. she was getting close and just kept moving her hips slowly; pushing up against me. I told her to go gently as I was really sensetive after just cumming, she was kissing my neck pinning me down. It jstarted to feel really really intense, really nice but different than normal. After 2 or 3 mins I came again.. ahhh heaven...

Nexas wrote:

I've had...something similar. I've had what FELT like an orgasm, but nothing came out and I stayed hard (got a bit sensitive) and then kept going and came loads and really hard O_O Was kind of awesome but I did get really sensitive.

That's what my fella describes as orgasming without ejaculating. Says it can make him feel a bit achey after though.

Ax

My husband regularly has multiple orgasms i didn't know it was rare for men! It does happen more often with blow jobs, i feel lucky now! x

I do think I've had mulitples in the sense of continous orgasms....

I get a bit panicky when I'm spasming for too long though....

I've not known a guy to have multiple orgasms in sequence. Only several orgasms over the course of hours. I was not aware that a 'proper' male multiple was possible. My OH has different 'kinds' of orgasms, full body ones, stress relieving ones, head-benders and purely functional ones.

Don't know about multiples as the gorgeous MC says. But i've defo had a whole body orgasam where I've shouted out oh my god and nearly fainted on the bed, from prostrate stimulation with simultaneous sex or milking. SG x

Mistress Cara wrote:

I've not known a guy to have multiple orgasms in sequence. Only several orgasms over the course of hours. I was not aware that a 'proper' male multiple was possible. My OH has different 'kinds' of orgasms, full body ones, stress relieving ones, head-benders and purely functional ones.

My fella has - recently I definately counted 2 peaks during one orgasm. Prior to that he has orgasmed (not ejaculated though) 6 times in the space of about 20 minutes or so.

Definately understand the different kinds of orgasms too - recognise all of those you mentioned and more!

Ax

iv have had them sometimes I dont ejacalate and then keep going and then proper ejectalate but still stay hard and carry on if im really horny I can sometimes come 4 times in a row, and I can still get a hard on in less than five mins if I am still turned on and im in my 30s ;-)

The first time it happened (multiple in the sense that he maintained an erection after climax) I was very suprised and recalled a journalist who claimed to have a National Heritage plaque to commemorate his.

The first time required no stimulation of the P spot (but I just don't go there as a rule, sorry) So I imagine it's achievable with the right moves.

The multiple orgasm can be a burdern for a woman though. Sometimes there's work to do.

I thought she was joking EWM

Tigerlilies wrote:

The first time it happened (multiple in the sense that he maintained an erection after climax) I was very suprised and recalled a journalist who claimed to have a National Heritage plaque to commemorate his.

The first time required no stimulation of the P spot (but I just don't go there as a rule, sorry) So I imagine it's achievable with the right moves.

The multiple orgasm can be a burdern for a woman though. Sometimes there's work to do.

My OH sometimes cums, then stays inside me and after only a matter of seconds really is hard again and can carry on, ejaculate again and sometimes do that a third time.

Once with my ex I made him feel like he'd cum a few times before he did actually ejaculate (with my hand) and when he did cum and went to stand up afterwards he was really dizzy and had to sit back down as he'd become so weak. It freaked him out about actually I think LOL

it has happened to me a few times were i have cum and became hard again and again. i think it depends on how aroused you are. everytime it has happened to me is when i have been teased for about 20-30mins where we play a game called look but cant touch

My OH looked soooo scared last weekend, he came, and then carried on, and then a couple mins later, came again. He's never experienced that before, so it freaked him out a bit, lol