Male multiples

*bump*

I was going to start another thread, but yay for the search function!

I've been having what I thought of as "aftershocks" for a while now, just a kind of whole-body continuation of the orgasm, but recently I've wondered if they could be the fabled multiple (dry) orgasms I hear so much about.

I've also been trying to control my orgasm during P in V sex (with marginal success), and often feel like I've started to come, but then I can sometimes recover and go on to comfortably continue for some time before coming for real. But here's the thing -

This weekend we were limited to very discreet sex (guests and kids = no lights and no noise!), and ended up writhing around under the duvet with me giving some very kinky, full-on oral and her somehow managing to orchestrate a foot-job afterwards, which she's never done before. Practically from the start, I was seriously turned on and as I got more involved in the oral (and it started to get appreciative noises from above!) I started having these same whole-body spasms; dry, but an overwhelming sense that I was just so aroused it couldn't help but spill over, again and again. I actually ended up running away from the foot-teasing because I was going to start making serious noise if it got any more intense! So, we fell asleep, with me babbling incoherently about how good it was, etc, etc. Next day, despite having actually pulled something in my back with all the exertion, I was still horny as all hell, and still tingling all over my body. And I kept getting flashbacks - every time I thought about what we'd done I experienced another wave of pleasure. Mrs M joked that I wasn't safe to drive! The final straw was that evening - she offered me a bite of a tinned peach she was eating, and the sensual overload from biting into that sweet, soft, juicy morsel set me off again, trembling, tingling and experiencing the previous night's session all over again.

So, has anyone else orgasmed from giving oral? From eating one of your five a day??? (Ooooh, five a day, I like the idea of that . . .)

I can't really get my head around what happened, or what it means for our future sex sessions, but I really like it!

MrMr

I can get my boyfriend to do it!

After his first orgasm (when I give him a BJ) if I keep going he builds up again in seconds and ejaculates a second time, so far the most orgasms I can give him in a row is three, its amazing since I can't have multiple orgasms myself ^_^ my body is stubborn for some reason.

Littlemisshorny wrote:

My man has multiples when I give him anal with a strap on but they are dry orgasms. I love giving him multiples!

mm yea i've had them too just like mini orgasms mmmm

There is a way of separating the feeling of orgasm from ejaculation. It is to do with the p-spot. If you massage just that you can have the feeling without ejaculation. Thats what I have heard anyway.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

There is a way of separating the feeling of orgasm from ejaculation. It is to do with the p-spot. If you massage just that you can have the feeling without ejaculation. Thats what I have heard anyway.

Doesn't have to be the "p spot" you can also, as has been mentioned in this thread or elsewhere, orgasm without ejaculating if you "train" particular muscles.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Doesn't have to be the "p spot" you can also, as has been mentioned in this thread or elsewhere, orgasm without ejaculating if you "train" particular muscles.

Adx

don't need practice to it just enjoy whoopie doo

Mr Monster wrote:

*bump*

I was going to start another thread, but yay for the search function!

I've been having what I thought of as "aftershocks" for a while now, just a kind of whole-body continuation of the orgasm, but recently I've wondered if they could be the fabled multiple (dry) orgasms I hear so much about.

I've also been trying to control my orgasm during P in V sex (with marginal success), and often feel like I've started to come, but then I can sometimes recover and go on to comfortably continue for some time before coming for real. But here's the thing -

This weekend we were limited to very discreet sex (guests and kids = no lights and no noise!), and ended up writhing around under the duvet with me giving some very kinky, full-on oral and her somehow managing to orchestrate a foot-job afterwards, which she's never done before. Practically from the start, I was seriously turned on and as I got more involved in the oral (and it started to get appreciative noises from above!) I started having these same whole-body spasms; dry, but an overwhelming sense that I was just so aroused it couldn't help but spill over, again and again. I actually ended up running away from the foot-teasing because I was going to start making serious noise if it got any more intense! So, we fell asleep, with me babbling incoherently about how good it was, etc, etc. Next day, despite having actually pulled something in my back with all the exertion, I was still horny as all hell, and still tingling all over my body. And I kept getting flashbacks - every time I thought about what we'd done I experienced another wave of pleasure. Mrs M joked that I wasn't safe to drive! The final straw was that evening - she offered me a bite of a tinned peach she was eating, and the sensual overload from biting into that sweet, soft, juicy morsel set me off again, trembling, tingling and experiencing the previous night's session all over again.

So, has anyone else orgasmed from giving oral? From eating one of your five a day??? External Media (Ooooh, five a day, I like the idea of that . . .)

I can't really get my head around what happened, or what it means for our future sex sessions, but I really like it! External Media

MrMr

Super close to coming just from giving... I mean really close... Then I panicked because it shouldn't have been happening and didn't want to make a mess! I would have liked to add that to Ad's amazing list though...

lickmadick wrote:

don't need practice to it just enjoy whoopie doo

Some men train their muscles without realising and some are lucky enough to have well trained muscles to begin with but many will need to practise a bit :)

Adx