Male pubic hair shaving

Always shaved here I find aloe and moisturize is best afterwards. Never had a rash or a bump since.

I always shave down below as prefer the smooth feel. I do mine whilst having a shower using an anti-irritation shave stick

I’ve been shaving for a couple of years now and like others, find that it’s easier in the shower with a good quality razor and gel.
I shave every day, it’s just become part of my routine, so only takes a minute although If I leave it to grow for a day or two I find that I get a much smoother finish.
My skin must be accustomed to shaving now as I never get rashes or razor burn.

I prefer all shaved, I use the woman’s venus razors too they are so much better than the blokes ones!

I have found a grooming razor to be the best keeps it neat and you do not get in growing hairs.

My preferred method is home sugar waxing , but due to grandson living with us I can not do it for some time . There is an inexpensive product that I use ( and can do it all by myself ) , the product is called miracle shave powder . Follow instructions and it is easy . Shaving is NOT for me . See my picture , love smooth !

1 Like

Is it Miracle Shave Powder or Magic Shave Powder? I can only find the latter online.

1 Like

@rockstar you are correct , sorry , old brain malfunction ! BTW , do not get the extra strength . The oder is strong on that and the regular works well .

I use the same method as @WillC no issues and my OH loves it smooth

1 Like

I shaved every day for years using women’s razor.

Then I began waxing, which after a fewyears really reduced growth.

Finally I got tired of the maintenance ance went for laser removal of ALL OF IT.

6 sessions in and I am basically hair free now with no maintenance.

If you like being shaven orange 6, get a skin sensitive razor and a good moisturiser, before you know it you wont be getting a rash, just takes al little time and care!

I trim and sometimes completely shave but that always brings irritation with it. I’ve always wondered about using a hair depletion cream but I know they can burn if you’re not careful! Has anyone tried one that’s sensitive enough to use down there?

I’ve tried the creams and they all gave me very nasty skin burns, even the supposedly ‘sensitive’ ones. I shave every day and gradually the irritation disappears if you o it regularly. If you only shave occasionally your skin never gets used to it,

I’d hoped they might take away the hassle of having to keep shaving but I’ll avoid I think. Don’t fancy burns in such a delicate area :joy:

There were a load of reviews on a certain company’s website concerning a hair removal cream used on the scrotum, they were hilarious and horrific at the same time!

Seen them they were class some of them

1 Like

I’ve been shaving for years now, don’t even use a cream or foam anymore.

Missus once tried using a wax strip and first one brought blood so defo do not recommend that method!

Ditto.

Just regular soap and butterfly safety razor.
Never got a rash or anything. I do use talcum powder every day though… enhances the smooth feeling.

Hair conditioner is excellent for a close shave :razor:

3 Likes

Never tried it but will now thanks

1 Like