Male pubic hair shaving

That I can vouch for! Does work wonders

1 Like

I agree with @Chosen-one I use it when I run out of gel

1 Like

My husband gets it waxed, it is smoother and lasts much longer. He can go 2-3 months now without much growing back.

I use a Philips body groomer electric shaver, it really is better I find then a wet shaver, no rash afterwards and comes with 4mm comb if you want it to just be neat and tidy :slight_smile:

Just had the most sensual shave ever was on bed shaving in prep for tonight and OH came in seen what I was doing then took over donā€™t think I have ever been so turned on or hard in my life

1 Like

Never wax down there with a strip!

Yea I learnt that the hard way! :rofl:

I shave down there completely. I found shaving gel didnā€™t work also got a rash but hair conditioner works better in those parts for me

Tried it and have to agree, itā€™s much better than gel.
However, my wifeā€™s just reminded me that she pays over Ā£20 a bottle for her conditioner!!! Oops :joy::joy::joy:

What did you tell her for??? :rofl:

2 Likes

been smooth for nearly 20 years , the DW has always been shaved and not long after we got together she asked if i would shave as she would love to see what it was like , i did and we both loved it. we shave each other using a womans venus 5 blad razor it works a treat :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bit risky for me. My wife is in the early stages of Parkinsons and I definitely wouldnā€™t let her loose with a razor near my bits, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me and the wife often shave each other which then normally leads to either sex or playtime

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using the veet for men down there for a few years now rather than shaving. Initially yes it was a little uncomfortable but after a few goes the pain doesnā€™t really appear anymore! But donā€™t leave it longer than 6mins especially the first few times and always moisturise afterwards.

2 Likes

I trim alot down, but havenā€™t gone bare for a long time, I kind of like the act of having a partner do it. as itā€™s a close sharing thing.

Have been shaving down below for several years now and much prefer it. Have decided to also trim my stomach hairs and now have a happy trail. Feel it makes me look a bit fitter which is a plus.

1 Like

Usually shave balls and penis, and trim main pubes as Iā€™ve had a few shave rashes, probably due to razor a bit blunt.
Love being smooth.
Test of me is hairy as well apart from pits as suffer from odour and shaving them keeps me a bit fresher

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @cmw1

1 Like

Thank you

Never tried veet or creamsā€¦ how long does the effect last and do you get any ingrowing hairs after?