Male sex toys - which one

Hello all,

I am looking to buy my first male sex toy but don’t know which one to get.

My penis is around 7.5 inches and fairly wide girth.

I am not fussed about a mechanical or manual.

One of the tengo ones allows for 6.5 insertion. Do these work if you cannot fully enter it or do I need to look for something of a similar size to me?

The flashlights look good but don’t know which one to go for. My wife pointed out the Janice Griffith one - does anyone has any experience of this fleshlight or fleshlights in general?

What would you recommend in the automatic or mechanical male sex toys?

Any recommendations or advice would be great.

Lolan

4 Likes

I have a couple of Fleshlights.

Interestingly my favourite is the shorter Fleshlight Quickshot. I find it easier to hold and use and this is also important if my wife is using it on me.

I find the stimulation it provides ideal for edging or for a quick orgasm as needed.

It is also excellent value.

Obviously these things are very much down to personal taste but the Quickshot is a good place to start. I like it so much that I splashed out on the Quickshot Launch motorised mount too and that combination is relentless.

2 Likes

@rockstar - thank you. that is so helpful. I will take a look at the quick shot

Lolan

1 Like

I always recommend the fleshlights. Very good quality, accommodating and tons of different stimulation patterns.

Only gripe is they take abit of upkeep to keep them in their best condition and feeling/looking their best

2 Likes

@zombifiedguy - thank you.

Do the different fleshlight textures and insides make a difference?

My wife suggest we get the Janice Griffith one. Do you have any experience of this one? Sorry, ignore it if that is too personal a question.

What needs to be done for the upkeep? I did read that cleaning them is a bit of an annoyance as it takes a bit of doing.

Thank you again

Lolan

1 Like

I used the ‘renewing powder’ (cornflour) once and it was so messy that I never used it again. I just wash the insert in warm water and leave it to dry.

The insert in the Quickshot is small enough to turn inside out which makes it even easier to wash and dry.

3 Likes

My partner is about the same size as you and he has these two and really enjoys them both. I’ve also done reviews on both products.
He has also got a tenga egg which hasn’t been used yet so il update on that later. He does prefer though the vibrator as it’s less messing about cleaning.

2 Likes

I have the stamina training one and the texture is pretty stimulating for me.

Aslong as it is cleaned and dried properly it should last a while

2 Likes

@Deanna32 - splendid thank you. I will read your reviews for those. That will be a great help.

Regards,

Lolan

1 Like

The flashlight realistic modles are a lot of fun and stimulating as they have been moulded from the person who fleshlight it is. Which does add to the pleasure of the toy alongside the textures. A favourite from the fleshlight range is the blow job one

As for cleaning I find they wash easy enough in the shower and leave them to dry overnight before adding the renewal powder the following day to help maintain the quality of masturbator.

Before deciding on a purchase I do recommend checking out the Thrust range of masturbators from Lovehoney.

2 Likes

I have a flashlight which I find to be very good. I don’t find the cleaning too bad but do tend to use soap and water rather than renewal powder.

2 Likes

I’d maybe try looking for something of a similar size as might find it to be too tight on the girth :thinking: but then I’ve not had much experience with strokers or penis masturbators other than a fleshlight which for a first time I’d highly recommend :+1:

Possibly a manual toy will have a nicer desired effect as part of the pleasure is created by using your hands to stroke :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Lolan7783 welcome to the tribe!

2 Likes

Thank you all.

You have been a great help.

I have purchased the Janice Griffith fleshlight and it arrives Saturday. I will let you know how it goes

Thank you again, have a good evening.

Lolan

5 Likes

Update on the tenga egg. My OH just used his and he split straight through it within 2 minutes :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yeah a few of the tenga stuff is single use. You can try and get a few uses out of them but it is tough.

2 Likes

He didn’t get one use :joy: but for £10 our curiosity is now cured lol

2 Likes

Hi @Lolan7783 :wave:

The Tenga Flip toys are in a different league in my opinion. I personally really prefer these to the Fleshlight.

The Flip Zero is my all time favourite sleeve. The depth of 6.5” isn’t really a problem in spite of my having around 7” to fit inside. The toy feels amazing and should last a really long time if it’s taken care of properly, and the sides expand to handle all the girth, with pressure pads to vary the sensation.

And it’s also a much easier toy to clean and air-dry than the Fleshlight.

Here’s a link to another recent chat on sleeve toys. There’s others around too if you search for Tenga Flip, Sleeves, Masturbators. :+1:

1 Like

Fleshlights are great; have heard good thinks about Quickshot too. The hot Octopuss Jett is very good in terms of value and results if you want something hands free

1 Like