Male shaving

Ok. I'm a big fan. Love the look and sensations. Been doing it for years. But.....the OH seems......dubious? Think that's the right word. Never been one for doing it much herself so maybe that's why. Managed to encourage her to get 'bic busy' this weekend and think I have a convert! Lol so do you shave guys? Ladies do you prefer smooth balls? Must say it felt much more sensitive. Would you agree?

My oh shaves too. I love it :)

Shaft and balls shaved, everything else trimmed cos I'm a effing gorillia and would be there all day

I always shave my shaft, balls and arse. Just feels and looks so much better and the OH loves it that way

My OH usually just trims and neatens things up, is the regrowth not itchy as hell? I think I'd prefer smooth, nothing worse than finding a stray hair in your mouth!

Love having smooth balls!

Wax my crack and the sides of my sack, then shave the bulk of my sack (waxing my sack entirely hasn't worked so well!).

Currently plucking up the courage to go to a salon to do it properly!

Shaving makes me more itchy. The OH doesn't like the rough stubble either so I am well trimmed.

OH trims his pubes but shaves his balls, makes licking them nicer

shave it all but I hate the stubble ! It's nasty! Can anyone confirm you don't get nasty stubble if you were to wax / hair removal cream?

Shaft, balls and crack

Notghing worse than getting pubic hair caught between your teeth or stuck on your tongue. I been telling my bf to shave his.for AGES

I do shave but my OH isn't too fussed, however she does appreciate not having hair in her teeth!

Been shaving it all off for 30 years, my wife never mentions it, got her to shave it all off when we met, she's never looked back.

I've just got him to shave completely... Oh my what a difference. No one wants mouth full of hair. Plus it looked hugeeeee

Do it all...feels cleaner and more hygenic

Totally for, so much better than a mouth full of hair, and it's a hell of a lot better to look at

Any tips on the stubble? Both from itchiness and OH getting prickled.

OH trims and the ball hair is so soft it rubs off once it's short, he's not very hairy but the bush can get smelly which isn't lovely lol

TheViper wrote:

Wax my crack and the sides of my sack, then shave the bulk of my sack (waxing my sack entirely hasn't worked so well!).

How do you go about waxing yourself? I looked at waxing strips but they specify not for use in these areas. I'm shaving with an electric shaver and moisturising at the moment, works okay but doesn't last.

We both shave :)