Male shaving

Enjoy giving my cock, balls and ass a good shaving. OH loves the smooth feeling. Don't get the stubble as I use an electric personal shaver.

notdimvin wrote:

shave it all but I hate the stubble ! It's nasty! Can anyone confirm you don't get nasty stubble if you were to wax / hair removal cream?

I'd be careful about using hair removal cream. Using it on your genitals can lead to serious consequences and leave you in excruciating pain. Waxing is OK, but can lead to some eye watering especially when done to your balls.

Have shaved my genitals and surrounding area for the past twenty years and prefer my parteners to do the same.I shave down below every time I shave my face, so between 2 to 4 times a week. After twenty years I no longer feel the stubble.

Nothing beats a clean shaven haven.

I prefer it when the OH shaves down there, makes things a lot more enjoyable!

Love to shave it makes it looks bigger lol

I shave the shaft and balls then keep everything else trimmed very short. Every now and then I'll go totally shaven but like others have mentioned the stubble can be pretty annoying. I prefer it when girls are smooth down below so feel it's only fair I do the same, or at least short and tidy.

I've actually considered saving up and having it lasered so it stays smooth.

Ok so this intrigues me, I have always tried to keep neat and tidy but had some bad experience with a personal shaver and my sack which isn't the smoothest surface to shave. It sounds like a lot of you go to town and I would love to do the lot! Can someone tell me if with a little care it's possible to shave the lot off with a Gillette/Bic whatever and some shaving gel/foam??

Would be the ultimate suprise for my OH I think!

Si

I shave it all off most days and use an elipator when I'm brave enough. Should use it more as it gives a great super smooth feeling. Best part though is when girl friend is away and watches on cam.

Grace1ess wrote:

Shaft and balls shaved, everything else trimmed cos I'm a effing gorillia and would be there all day

+1 Same here!

The missus used to keep everything off except for a small triangle. Now she doesn't really bother other than a quick trim now and then when the bush gets proper big, lol. Also, she only ever does her legs and armpits for the doctors nowadays - I get jealous! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Ok how's this for spontaneous! Just read this thread having finished my phys workout for the day and decided WTF - off with it all! Now I am all smooth and tidy - it's awesome feels so much cleaner if that makes sense?!?!?

both me and my wife shave, she say's t feels alot more sexier as well has been more hygienic. she loves giving balls in her mouth![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Ralph007 wrote:

Ok so this intrigues me, I have always tried to keep neat and tidy but had some bad experience with a personal shaver and my sack which isn't the smoothest surface to shave. It sounds like a lot of you go to town and I would love to do the lot! Can someone tell me if with a little care it's possible to shave the lot off with a Gillette/Bic whatever and some shaving gel/foam??

Would be the ultimate suprise for my OH I think!

Si

Thats why I only use electric clippers around the groin to trim back excess length before finishing off with a razor. Made the mistake of using it for the whole lot and needless to say I lost a nice piece of skin off the sack!

Personally, once I've got the majority clipped back I use a Mach 3 on the shaft and sack. ANd remember GO SLOW!! Don't rush or do quick all in one movements like you can when shaving your face guys. Go with the direction of growth first then, if the hair isn't too thick, second pass against the direction for an even smoother shave

Ralph007 wrote:

Ok how's this for spontaneous! Just read this thread having finished my phys workout for the day and decided WTF - off with it all! Now I am all smooth and tidy - it's awesome feels so much cleaner if that makes sense?!?!?

Awesome! Glad you like the feeling! :)

Hubby any I both shave. He uses a Mach 3 and a sensitive sharing gel and I use a pro skin lady razor.

Love him smooth down there - I just can't seem to stop sucking and having lovely smooth balls in my mouth is the best thing ever !

How do guys shave their backside? I never really can decide what would be the best way to do it?

My hubby is a triathelete and they shave off every single hair from everywhere, back, arms, legs, sac, crack and anywhere I've missed !!

I shave all the parts he cant reach and we do his back and backside with his electric hair clippers to remove most of the hair and then go over it with his mac 3 razor and sensitive shaving gel for a really smooth finish . A massage with some soothing moisturiser afterwards stops any soreness developing - think that's the part he enjpys most ;) We've been doing this for around 10 years and he's never had any problems - hope this helps !

Thanks Terri. I may have to ask my OH at some point if she doesn't mind doing that! Thank you for the advice x

Yea, gotta agree with shaving. I use OH bikini shaver on the shortest setting for the bush (no one wants to look like there in puberty again lol )

And I use my mach 3 razor on shaft and balls towards my crack, I'll go all out on special occasions and get the OH to do a crack wax. Leaves me feeling super smooth, and generally cooler down there. Also, found shaving my sack easier in the bath. Can see better, and if you do it under water less chance of cuts.

I prefer it when my husband shaves much sexier, and his balls feel great :-)

Shaving in the bath definitely helps. I used to nick my scrotum when I shaved 'dry', but no problems since I started doing it in the bath or shower, even with a Fusion razor.

I can only go so far though, when what I really wants is completely shaved perineum and arse as well as balls and shaft. I'm going to have to get a professional wax sorted out soon.

I have been shaven for twenty years now, the wife as well and we still love it, and feel dirty when it grows a little.