Male shaving

I shave but not fully bald.
Love the smooth feeling and no hairs to catch in the cock ring.

i do shaved but not fully

I love it shaved. Sex feels much better and everything is silky smooth. I prefer women shaved or just a landing strip and so I reciprocate, although I sometimes get the feeling my wife isn't fussed about it. I sometimes shave it all off when I feel I need a hard reset.

I have nearly tried everything there is.
I have waxed myself once or twice, it's a great result but a bit of a hassle to do yourself. I can't get the right angle to wax my perenium. I also find home waxing gets so messy.

I have used hair removal cream which was super easy, but as a previous poster mentioned, it can cause problems and so I don't use it anymore.

If it has been a while I use a mozer trimmer to reduce everything. I then use the trimmer on my bikini and ass. This is then followed by a mach 3 for the shaft, balls, perenium and anus. I use a non foaming gel (king of shaves) so I can see what I am doing. I used to use the trimmer to do my balls but I have knicked myself too many times. To shave the balls I stretch my sack over one ball and slowly work on it. Then do the other side. It takes time but it provides the best result.

To work the perenium and anus I squat down to create room to reach. I also have a small mirror, one of those round rotating ones for women to do their make up. I squat over that so I can get a good look.

Big tip. My hair is thick and the razor just gets clogged with hair. So cleaning it after each stroke is a pain. If in the bath you can just shake it but I shave in the shower so I suggest you get some tipper ware or a bowl to shake the razor in some water. This is the main reason I trim everything if it's been a while, otherwise shaving would take too long.

The final result is great. It is much easier to maintain and shave a bit each week than to wait a month.

The stubble does itch but after a couple of shaves you get used to it. A good tip is to exfoliate the area every time you shower.

My Arabic genes have provided me with a wonderful head of hair and unfortunately it applies to the rest of my body. My wife and I both have done lazer hair removal to rectify this. This worked the best and has made a huge difference. The post would be too long if I included details, but I am happy to answer if anyone has questions about it.

Stay smooth criminal.

My husband trimmed at bit to start with but started shaiving fully about 4 years ago and has kept himself fully smooth downstairs since them. I much prefer it like this, I think it looks better and we dont get the problem of hairs caught in places. He says it it more comfortable with no hair and he has got used to it now and wouldnt want to regrow his pubes. I used to shave but waxing gives a smoother and longer result so I have been doing this for some time now.

He shaves about once every week / two weeks in the bath or shower and thats enough to keep it smooth and not get ingrown hairs.

Been shaving for years. Once a week in the shower, though holidays frequency goes up. Feels much better and as other posters have said nothing worse than getting pubes stuck. Style varies but seem to settle on smooth balls and shaft, and well trimmed up top, all comes off every now and again. Don't think there is any turning back now. Have thought about getting a wax but don't think I could go through with it.

I've shaved for decades but more recently, on the advice of a friend who is a nurse, moved to use Nair hair removal cream (tried Veet but not a success). My fiancee, who loves the fact that I'm really smooth, suggested I try her epilator, but I'm not really a fan.

Thursday;s child wrote:-. My fiancee, who loves the fact that I'm really smooth, suggested I try her epilator, but I'm not really a fan.

Oooh, noooo! I've had some pretty bad results using my epilator, you need the skin taught for best results so there is less movement against the pulling action of the spinny-coil. Which is not ideal for your poor little sack.
Have quite happily epilated other bits of my body, but would never ever think of taking it 'down there' again.

Me and my OH have opposite opinions on this, i like her shaved but she would prefer to be natural and she likes me natural while I prefer me shaved. Result?? Shae shaves and i dont lol (but i do trim)

I wax the majority of the time as regrowth itches me to death! That being said, if I'm in between salon visits my husband loves to make a production of getting some warm water in a container and shaving me on a towel. There's something he just loves about getting in and shaving me.

He shaves his balls but not very well, haha! There's always straggly bits. I like some hair but prefer smooth balls for sure.

We both shave - Me shaft and balls, Mrs. everything apart from a small runway strip. Looks/Tastes soo much better.

I have tried it in the past and I love the feel of hair free balls. Having read this thread recently I revisited the shaved look. The only problem is I've got odd prickly bits. I don't want to be too heavy handed and nick the sack with the blade! I'd love the opportunity to go down on a shaved woman, but my wife prefers to trim rather than shave...

+1 for shaving, smooth balls are a must. I'm not going back. Smooth balls with a trim on top too. I tried completely hairless but that was a bit much. I use a disposable razor with a decent lather strip in the shower without any issue.

Yes shave and trim pubes as does my we both :)

My boyfriend shaves it all and has been smooth down there pretty much since we met. I'm sure he was shaving before also. We both prefer being completely smooth with no pubes for the look and feel. I have been getting waxed for a few years by a friend who does mobile waxing so I suggested my boyfriend might want to give it a try earlier this year and he has got it done 3 times now at the same time as me and it lasts longer for him than shaving.

Both me and my partner shave, personally the bushy look doesn't do it for either of us but each to their own, he tried to get me to grow a landing strip but it got a certain length and i couldn't stand how itchy it was so whipped it off again lol Xx

Forgot to answer the question lol yeah smooth balls do it for me xx

My wife and I shave each other to varying degrees. I shave her completely ( not a single hair to be seen from below her eyes) or I get my backside tanned, (sometimes it's worth missing a bit ) and she shaves my shaft, balls and right the way back around the anus, she leaves a small section of pubic hair above my shaft. We feel that you cannot get a good shave doing it yourself.

Am completely hairless from the maist down thanks to Laser hair removal. Fabulous soft unblemished skin, no stubble, no rash. Just pluck the oddd stray hair and scrotum.

Been shaving for years and love it.
Better sensations and love the feeings.

Been shaving for years and love it.
Better sensations and love the feeings.