Males wearing female swimwear

Obviously there are numerous males on this forum that wear all levels of women’s clothing, from just kickers all the way to complete outer clothing. I was wondering if anyone wears female swimwear. I’ve tried both two piece and one piece in the past, with one piece being my favorite. I’ve never worn it outside the home so I have never actually swam in it.

4 Likes

You might want to reply in this thread :+1:

1 Like

I have, a couple of times.
First off was on holiday with a GF whi I’d dared to topless at the resort pool. She resisted saying something like “The only thing that’ll stop me wearing my swimsuit is if you beat me to it”
So I did. Just a classic black one piece, nothing extreme or too revealing…and surprisingly comfortable.
Wrapped a towel round my waist, so it actually looked like I just had a really tight vest on, and wandered down to lay by the pool while she was still sleeping. Half an hour later she turns up with a look that was half way between really angry and really amused by it.
Just to cap it all I stood up, strutted over to the water, stood at the edge then dived in and swam a length and back. We didn’t have the pool to ourselves by any means and her face was an absolute picture although curiously enough no one else appeared to react at all or even notice.
Second time was in the same holiday but sea-swimming and we swapped swimwear in the sea just to see if it could be done :joy:
All I can say is one pieces work better!

2 Likes

Guess it would feel like just wearing the lycra leotard type thing​:sweat_smile::grin:

Pretty much. Never worn one but I imagine it’s the same, swimwear maybe a bit tighter?

1 Like

I have many one piece swimsuits, regular and skirted and love them…
Never actually worn outside let alone swam in them!!
Also have a tankini and briefs which works well…

1 Like

An Ex once made me wear her old bikini which had stretched whilst she went topless on a beach in Spain.We both received smiles,winks and nods of approval with otherwise no one batting an eyelid.She absolutely delighted in the next few weeks at my tanned body with the bikini areas all white.

Possibly the same sort of fit as lycra is shape fitting to form. I always get the urge to wrestle if ever I wear spandex or lycra :joy:

I might go for one when we try sploshing again.
Just because :crazy_face: