Man men shaving pubes?

Just been on a hen weekend and we all got onto talking about the naughty things. We saw a male stripper who had clearly shaved everything off down there and one girl said she would love for her boyfriend to do the same but he was not keen on doing it.

About half the other girls said the their partner was shaving down there now and we were all surprised how many were doing it, everyone thought it was probably just their fella.

Thought this would be a good place to survey, does your husband or boyfriend shave now?

Sometimes, but usually he just keeps it trimmed.

I have shaved my oh on occassions and loved the look and feel but he hates when it grows back ...my solution keep shaving it lol

My OH has shaved it all off in the past! We both loved it but he hated the itchy feeling when it was growing back!

Now he shaves his balls and trims the rest :)

x x x

yep im the same but have trim often keeping them tidy ,but love the feeling of smooth balls

i personally like the feeling when there shaved but not worth it for me on how uncomfortable it is when it grows back plus my oh hates it all shaved

Shaved it fully once. Never again.It itched like mad and resulted in a rash. Would never have back sack and crack wax either. Keep it very trimmed though now. Think it looks better and more inviting having a no2 clipper all over.

Oh always keep my balls clean shaved though. They are great smooth!

Mine rarely trims it... since it's a hassle. He doesn't really care for anything down there ~

i suppose you go on safari sometimes then Andreia

I sigh at him. He could try harder to please me.. but nah.. he's just lazy.

I'm the opposite, I'm always shaved since having hairs down there ticks me off big time.

i have shaved before. it def looks bigger hahaha but i think trimmed is more manly

my hubby shaves......wowzer!!! lol

my hubby trims i personally like a man to have hair there tho so wouldnt be best impressed if he shaved it all off lol x

i like well trimed personally x

No hubby doesnt shave, he uses clippers but hair is never removed just shortened for pubic area and balls... i am happy with that!!

i bet u are dee :)

It feels so nice when shaven and you have a wet pussy around your cock because you get that hot and cold sensation

not completely shaved but very short. Nobody wants to go down on a tumbleweed! xx

I tried shaving but the itch was unbearable. I tried home waxing but it was very messy and took ages. I waxed it maybe 10 times and it does get easier.

Lately I have been using an epilator bought from jml, satin glide i think it is called. Cheap too.

It hurt like hell the first time, and the battery didnt last 10mins for the first few charges (it lasts a lot longer now).

Once done, the hair grows back at different rates, so after the first few hairs emerge I epilate once or twice a week so I never have to bear taking all the hairs out in one session. It is much less painful now, and doing the ball area is more tickly than sore. The worst part is the base of the shaft, especially the underside, but its not unbearable.

It feels great, so smooth.

Everyone should try it. Only downside is ingrowing hairs (only on the main bush area above penis), but I think there is cream to prevent this, any suggestions?

EDIT: I just read this and it sounds like an advert for jml, its not, sorry!