Masturbating alone or Mutual Masturbating?

What do you prefer masturbating alone or masturbating with your partner?
2 Likes

Alone! Because I can go off into my own little world and fantasise without worrying about keeping it entertaining and wondering how close he is compared to how close I am etc.

I like mutual but if I masturbate with my partner I don't usually orgasm. I just do it for fun xx

2 Likes

MissChar wrote:

Alone! Because I can go off into my own little world and fantasise without worrying about keeping it entertaining and wondering how close he is compared to how close I am etc.

I like mutual but if I masturbate with my partner I don't usually orgasm. I just do it for fun xx

I am the same - like to do it own my own. How often do you do it in a day ?
1 Like

This came up the other night.. I very suddenly came over with some kind of allergic reaction to something, itchy eyes, kept sneezing etc. Laid face down on his bed, completely naked. Obviously turned him on. I just didn't have the energy or felt well enough to please him and I gave him permission to sort himself out while he got to look at my bum (his favourite part of me!). He completely refused and said it would feel weird to do it, despite the fact that we've seen each other do it on Skype.

1 Like

Definitely alone! There's no point in mutual masturbation, sex is way better!

1 Like

I'd say alone to cum. But together to turn him on and have fun.

1 Like

either! i love both :P

1 Like

i get embarrased so alone

1 Like

Together (Unless ofc the OH is here than no point) But I love doing it with him when he's not here, makes us feel closer. xx

1 Like

I like both and both have their time and place. Mutual is very much part of the foreplay working up to full sex.

Solo is for individual pleasure and is very much part of an active sex life IMHO.

1 Like

i prefer to do it alone i can drift off in to my own little world with my favourite fantasies my favourite toys i don't have to worry about keeping up with someone elses sex drive

2 Likes

I'm so surprised people seem to think there is no point to mutual masturbation.

For me there is a time for both.

1 Like

Prefer on my own.

1 Like

I agree with Lillybeth & bigstu. I guess it comes down to the purpose of masturbating. If it's to cum then alone. If it's to tease and build up to something greater - mutual. I also agree that masturbating alone does wonders for keeping the passions burning. It's the old adage - those who think about it more have more sex.

2 Likes

I haven't yet tried masterbating with my OH but I have masterbated in front of previous partners before and I didn't like it. I didn't like them watching what I was doing and in the end I couldn't cum due to it.

It's just a private thing for me, yes maybe one day I'll try with my OH what I tried before but for now I'm alright with doing it solo. :)

Solo or together both is fun x

agree with angeldelight both can be fun x

alone for sure

I would say alone, though I have enjoyed masturbating with company before but yea my comfort is alone for now!

I've always done it alone. It's either after I've had sex with OH and didn't orgasm, or if he's not about and I'm in the mood.

But when I'm with the OH I feel really conscious, and I take ages to orgasm. Whereas I could wander off to the bedroom for a few mins, quick buzz of the bullet and I'm done!