Masturbating at someone’s house

Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve been staying at a family members house to look after them but it’s been a week and I’m getting slightly frustrated but can’t quite bring myself to do anything in their house, feels strange and I want the comfort of my own home. I normally love the thrill of sneaking around but not when it’s family! So I just wondered, does anyone else find this when staying with family? Thankyou :laughing:

1 Like

I can relate to this, just have to sneak off to the shower / bath…

1 Like

Unless you’re wildly noisy or messy, I’d say just please yourself. :slightly_smiling_face: - mind you, I’m not exactly sure what you mean by “sneaking around” …are you wanting to do it on their sofa at 3am or summat?

2 Likes

I was living with my inlaws until last week, so I’ve been doing plenty of sneaking around (quickies, masturbating as quietly as possible, sneaking my toys to the bathroom to wash and back to the bedroom, etc)… but I couldn’t just not masturbate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Sometimes you’ve gotta do what you’ve gotta do :man_shrugging::joy_cat: as long as you’re not sharing a room I’m sure you’ll be fine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but having a long bath/shower helps with clean up :yum:

4 Likes

We’ve done it a few times, masturbation. And not just that either :wink: just keep the noise down and you should be fine

1 Like

If you are not making a mess, damaging anything or interrupting I see no bother you could always ask.

1 Like

Yeah just do it…needs must! I’ve got it the other way soon - the in-laws are probably going to be loving with us for a few weeks while they’re renovations get completed. Not looking forward to it - as I have a very high drive, and I know the wife won’t do anything at all with them in the house :(. I I suspect the shower will come into play for both of us at some point…but suspect I’m going to have a few weeks of forces chastity :frowning:

3 Likes

I’ve discovered other settings on the shower… :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Aha no no I mean if I was staying at someone’s house I didn’t really know I would go ahead and not think about it​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: it’s alright as someone suggested the shower head is always a good one!:grin:

Ah yes! I’d have to go out in the car for a “drive round” or something​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Hope it goes quickly for you!

I live with family (my house) and I feel like they and I would be mortified if I was caught in the act :joy:
Sexually frustrated describes me well lol

1 Like

Indeed, when I lived with my parents, I had very long showers and had to use my towel to conceal toys to and from!

3 Likes

Thankyou people! I had to do something so the shower head it was, I miss my toys and very much look forward to being back in my bed​:joy: isolation is hard​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

If it was me, I would go for long walk while wearing my Mantric panty/knickers vibrator. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I often stay at my sisters house if my boyfriend is travelling for work and we stay at friends at the weekend sometimes so know this problem well! I can go a day or two without at the most but after that I’m going to need to take care of myself.

I can be pretty quiet on my own (as long as there is not a squeaky bed) so I’ll usually just masturbate in bed with hands or my dildo or in the bathroom if people are close by. My boyfriend makes a lot of mess when he cums so if he needs a wank he will do it in the bathroom or wear a condom for easier cleanup.

1 Like

Yes!! A few months back I went on a short retreat away and had so much space and time to myself but I couldn’t bring myself to do anything as felt so wrong and I was over obsessing about if there were hidden cameras in the place to make sure everyone was behaving haha :joy:

3 Likes

Oh yeah I sometimes think that about a dodgy hotel​:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: but if I’m away by myself or as a couple I’m taking advantage of no one knowing who I am​:joy:

1 Like

I never let a guest or being a guest stop me from fulfilling my needs. Bathroom doors have locks and showers are a great place to masturbate. Do what you gotta do :wink:

2 Likes

Haha think my watching of far too many horror/thrillers has made me paranoid of places and camera filming :joy:

3 Likes