Masturbating at someone’s house

@AJSTAR Yes!! I get that!

1 Like

What in the heck kind of places did you visit?? :open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

@VeryCurious6 I mean, I stayed in a really cheap log cabin thing up in Wales, the place seemed alright and it was only for sleeping while my ex and I did day activities…when we arrived though, the couple who owned it came to tell us about the bins and she asked if we were swingers or into dogging. I just said we wanted alone time together and then the bloke pitched in with “ah yes we will look out for that”. I was uncomfortable and we ended up “doing it” on a walk instead of in the cabin​:joy:

1 Like

Haha the last place I went to was one of these luxury retreat houses that you can hire for a week and live in which was so beautifully furnished and everything but all I could think of was are they just putting nice pictures and ornaments here to hide a tiny camera or microphone to be nosey :joy:

Needless to say spending a week there gave me plenty of time to search the place top to bottom and I found nothing! Although I didn’t check behind the bathroom light lol

2 Likes

+1 shower heads, they were as far as I could take it without feeling awkward, everyone I know knows I take long showers so they never questioned it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes