Masturbating in front of each other - advice please!

Both me and my bf have mentioned we like the idea of seeing the other masturbate as part of foreplay. It is not something I have ever done before, possibly because I am too self concious. It has taken me a while to be comfortable with being a little kinky in that department (there could be a couple reasons behind this but most I have always been shy and self concious but I also am scared to trust people sometimes after a few bad breakups)

So how can I go about inroducing something like this into foreplay? I have toys (variety of dildos and vibrators) that he does know about and he has said he would like to see me use one on myself and while I find that idea hot my nervousness gets in the way.

In previous relationships I have enjoyed having them use toys on me but it felt more comfortable that they were the one doing it not me.

Any advice on how to start with this?

Thank you

Sorry I can't offer advice as I find myself in the same situation. Can anybody help us please? X

Hi. First of all the fact that you have talked to each other about it is a massive step!! I was like this with my OH, didn't want that much attention!

Introduce this somewhere you feel super comfy e.g nicely lit bedroom, in the shower, whatever does it for you.
Maybe get him to start then take over yourself when you are nice and relaxed.

My OH send each other naughty pictures which helps me. I know he's seen it all!!

Personally I would love to see him masterbate all the way to orgasm in front of me

You could always practice in the mirror first to see how it looks to you or start off with your partner wearing a blindfold. That way he can hear you but not see you until you are ready to take the next step. You never know you might get so excited you rip the blindfold off yourself! Just as long as you're in control of the situation and give yourself time to be comfortable you'll be fine.

First time I pleasured myself in front of my OH I wore crotchless panties on
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31031

I didn't felt quite so exposed but could still touch myself unhindered.

If you don't already introduce the toys into a session, when you feel comfortable just take over. That way if you don't get there no harm done, if you do, great!

How about just getting the toys out and leaving them within reach so they're there if you're feeling brave. You could talk about them together, choose one together.

Alternatively, use them together first - that will help remove inhibitions. You can/partner can tactfully draw back to a watching position mid way through.
How about blindfolding your bf whilst you play - would that help if he can't actually see you? Plus, it's massively erotic being able to hear and not see.

We introduced this with some kink. My OH bound me to the bed then teased me by touching herself and using some toys. It turned her on more been able to watch me get erect and knowing that she had full control of the situation. It also gave me the pleasure of watching my OH masterbate, something she is shy to do. She saw it as not masterbation but as part of a bondage session. Just another way of sharing intimacy together.

Depends on who seems more comfortable taking the plunge...whilst it's a massive turn on for me, it's not something my OH would ever have ventured to do if I hadn't taken the lead. And taking the lead can be something as simple as stroking your cock for a few minutes whilst looking at her, just before you enter her.

With us that progressed to her watching me bring myself to orgasm from start to finish one night. I was a little self concious, but the more I writhed and moaned the more turned on she got watching me...

Devoted Husband wrote:

We introduced this with some kink. My OH bound me to the bed then teased me by touching herself and using some toys. It turned her on more been able to watch me get erect and knowing that she had full control of the situation. It also gave me the pleasure of watching my OH masterbate, something she is shy to do. She saw it as not masterbation but as part of a bondage session. Just another way of sharing intimacy together.

Was thinking alone the same lines myself, however my OH is quite happy to play with a vibrator or dildo in front of me but finds it difficult to play with her boobs/nipples. Makes me smile but not a clue why.

this is a tough one cos it's something that's personal to every individual. The first time I did this with my OH it didn't bother me at all because we had already done it via Skype/ sent pictures and videos of each other doing it so we had already seen it before, albeit not in the flesh. So if sending pictures is something that you are comfortable with doing then you could try that?

I would also recommend perhaps giving it a go solo in front of a mirror - I actually do this sometimes in my "alone time" and it's pretty hot -a good confidence boost.

Another thing I would suggest would be to start off masturbating each other first. Then when you're both starting to feel a little worked up you could perhaps take over.

Or if your nervousness is making you feel like you need to detach a little from the situation how about a little roleplay -treating it as a teaching lesson to guide him and show him how you like it? You could be a naughty nurse showing him the female anatomy or a sexy school teacher.

We watch each other masturbate, sometimes as foreplay, and sometimes we just like to watch each other pleasure ourselves.

maybe try to use your own words if youre a little consious. When the mood is getting right, ask him to touch himself, or play with himself, tell him you want to watch him. This can work the other way as well, offer to him maybe, "shall i touch myself, or do you want to watch me touch myself?" maybe start gently playing with your breasts.

break it in gently, dont just go full steam ahead. slow and steady wins the race so they say.

after a short time, youll both be having a great time.

as a man, i love watching my wife masturbate, and i find the best way to do it, is with the woman lying on her back, with the man on his knees between her legs, this way you can watch each other really well. it also allows to man to play with her breasts.

Tough one eally, is our next step but its taken ages to gradually build up to it, photos of each other and lots of praise pushed the confidence up to start with

We love masturbating in front of each other.She loves watching me get erect and through to orgasm.Its a big turn on for both of us.

We now feel comfortable masturbating in front of each other, after 30 odd years of marriage! it is something we hadn't ever done before, it took time to get relaxed enough, and now it is such a turn on for both of us. Well worth persevering.

I have been married for 24 years and never done this my husband is only starting to talk about sex together I started masturbating myself while I was giving him a blow job hoping it would help him to cum but it didn't seem to help when he was younger he used to come that quickly even before I had time to enjoy it and I don't think he had ever heard of foreplay so I've never had an orgasm with my husband there is no way he would masterbate in front of me i wish things had been so different an more open he still finds it hard to talk about sex but I am making him now. I hope you's can eventually feel comftable enough to do it in front of each other.

Would defintley say the blindfold idea would be the best, depends if you have tried things like that before.

The same with tying your partner to the bed and playing with yourself. You could incorporate the blindfold into that, to tease him even more, then could remove it when you feel comfortable?

I find it can help if its in a candle lit bath, more romantic that way especially if its the first time performing in front of each other ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We do this lots, it really turns us both on and we almost always orgasm together. I can't even remember how we got started, but it might have been a bit of clowning around by one of us and the other said "oh, mmmm, that's nice to watch!" We're not all that kinky but are very open to each other. We also get turned on hearing stories about each other masturbating in the past, before we were together. As a session it can be a quick, easy path to orgasmic relief if it's a madly busy week. I suppose maybe the real point is it isn't at all unusual!

Me and my fella have a long distance relationship- at first I was terrified and I could see that it was holding us back. Then one day, I just spread my legs and went for it. What's the worst that can happen? Showing him exactly what you like and what you do should be a huge turn on- especially if he knows you're doing it because of him. I usually loosen up with a drink if I'm really tense but otherwise, what have you got to lose? Sex is one of the most intimate things you could do with someone, they've seen all your nooks and crannies by that point. Just enjoy yourself, show him he makes you excited <3 You can do it