Masturbating together

Hi everyone just wondering if you have any ideas on how we can start exploring this we have done a few times before but looking to expand further thanks ? X

3 Likes

@masonbergin1995 - has it been successful when you tried before?

Are you and your partner comfortable talking about sex and fantasies - desires and needs?

Communication is the lubrication, as they say!

Can you ask your partner if they enjoyed it, and if itā€™s something they would like to do again?

What do you want from the experience? Can you articulate that to your partner? Do you want them to wear lingerie, be in a certain position, watch you ā€¦ etc

Ultimately, you have to find out what they want and what turns them on, and you need a safe space to tell them what you would love to try.

If that conversation goes well, maybe you can agree a time to do it.

If it feels like you can never find an appropriate time to talk about sex, ask your partner to let you know when would be a good time to discuss it - if they love you, they should be able to give some commitment.

You may have all of this down pat already - just my own thoughts but obviously have no idea about your relationship.

My advice: be gentle, listen, no pressure ā€¦ often you get a better result than you expected!

Have fun with your adventures :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you and yes it has all gone well we have started to open up and talk more about what we both want and bought a few new things we will try the advice you have given and get back to you the only thing is when masturbating I take allot longer than she dose x

3 Likes

Maybe she gets more orgasms in that time :slight_smile:
Win!

3 Likes

Maybe lol just wondering if itā€™s a man thing do other women finish so soon and so dose cum and squirt x

1 Like

I donā€™t know - I just try and enjoy the fun and tune into the pleasure.
I definitely donā€™t chase orgasms - if anything, itā€™s the opposite, I try and avoid them for myself!
That way it just gets to a point where there is no turning back :slight_smile:
If we do this kind of thing together, itā€™s more about the sensuality and the pleasure than hitting the finish line, and we tend to blur lines on what we are doing and change things up and down.
M wifeā€™s pleasure is, I guess, my main kink, so that does it for me personally.
It sounds like your wife knows her body and can make herself cum quickly - nothing wrong with that!
Is she ā€˜one and oneā€™ or does she go again?
I know that my wife and a lot of women on this forum are capable of - and enjoy - many orgasms in a session. If so, play away!
Otherwise, it;s her turn to make tea when sheā€™s done :rofl:

2 Likes

@masonbergin1995

Masturbation, as a solo activity, is generally considered a highly enjoyable and personal activity but, when shared between us, it is far much greater fun

We love to explore the delights of shared masturbation.

We have recently introduced the Womanizer X Arcwave Pleasure Pair Premium Coupleā€™s Kit into our shared play.

You can read our review on LHā€™s product page :
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/sex-toy-kits/p/womanizer-x-arcwave-pleasure-pair-premium-couples-kit/a48510g86357.html

The kit contains two stimulators:
Ā· a clitoral stimulator - the ā€œWomanizer Premium 2ā€; and
Ā· a male stroker/masturbator - the ā€œArcwave ION Pleasure Air Strokerā€

The male stroker/masturbator is the first I have used but, as a Coupleā€™s Kitā€ containing a ā€œhisā€ and ā€œherā€ stimulator, this has definitely provided us with the urge to engage in mutual masturbation play without any awkwardness, or embarrassment.

The kit costs Ā£279.99 which might be a stretch for most budgets.

Alternatively, manual pleasure of self, or each other, is always pleasurable.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good way of forplay - build yourself up and then play together

5 Likes

Me and my partner regularly do and the anticipation of when each other are going to cum keeps the excitement upā€‹:sweat_drops:

4 Likes

Absolutely mutual masturbation is awesome .its a next level of being open and comfortable in ur relationship and vulnerable. Nothing hotter than ur other half doing it at the same time

5 Likes

I love masturbating to T-Girl lovelies Bailey Jay and Daisy Taylor.My wife loves to watch me as i do and says it is so hot.If i get vocal and tell her how much i love looking at their cocks being stroked as i approach climax it gets her masturbating too and we both end up having a great climax.

3 Likes