Lets talk sex & intimacy

After reading @OnlyOnes post about watching his wife masturbate for the first time and the comments inside that thread of people expressing how much they also enjoy taking part in mutual masturbation or found themselves wanting to try it, I started to think how many new, forgotten or regular experiences we all may engage in that could benefit other peoples relationships.

Many posts pop up on the forum regularly asking how couples can make sex less vanilla or how can a couple bring back that spark etc and I really think a thread like this could be a wealth of information for almost everyone. I for one despite having taken part in it several times with my partner had forgotten the intimacy of mutual masturbation until reading that post.

So I guess it would be great to hear about what you engage in on your own, with your partner or through whatever arrangement you have that is super memorable, a regular occurrence that is a staple to your sex life, it could be something tremendously naughty or as innocent as when your partner tells you how much they love you or how beautiful you are.

3 Likes

I guess I will start this off as that would only be fair…

For me, one of the greatest things is when we shower together. This could be because we do not do this often as our shower at home is a little too small but there is something so intimate and loving about washing each others bodies down (I say this but its more when she washes me down :wink: )

We rarely engage in penetrative sex in the shower as it can be a little awkward but a little wash down and some foreplay certainly does not go a miss before jumping into the bedroom, if we can get that far!

1 Like

@JustSomeFun Just a small correction it was not a mutual masturbation session this was her solo i was actually still dressed si i suppose it could be CMNF.

2 Likes

Oh wow, I just assumed that you would have joined in yourself.

You definitely have greater control than I do.

I will update the post now, thank you for the correction :slight_smile:

Live this

1 Like

I only joined her after she had finished and wanted some company. :grinning:

1 Like

Sitting on the sofa watching TV and the teasing and touching starts hands exploring each other and slowly touching and teasing but no sex then when eventually getting upstairs the sex is so explosive due to the very sexy intimate fore play on the sofa :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Oh yes, this sounds perfect! I think foreplay is very easily overlooked or even viewed as a short exchange of oral or touching right before penetrative sex but foreplay can last as long as you want and I guess be carried out anywhere you want in its most subtle forms.

The best sex for me is definitely something that has been built up, I think that’s the biggest reason I enjoy showering together before sex, it has nothing to do with getting clean but the touch and intimacy of showering / bathing together.

1 Like

Me too @Chosen-one. Also love just snuggling up, holding hands and cuddling in front of the TV, being a little entwined in each other and all relaxed is so lovely even if it doesn’t heat up any further

7 Likes

@Cassii @Chosen-one. Yeah nothing better than slipping a hand underneath my OH top and having a quick rummage around and seeing where things lead to

3 Likes

My partner will often hold / play with my balls when watching TV but it’s pretty hard for me to not get overly excited :laughing:

Also big lover of being entwined anytime we are watching something, but when it comes to falling asleep I need my own space, haha.

2 Likes

We don’t engage in talk about sex or intimacy, the only physical contact we have is occasional kissing.

In bed we have a quick cuddle, but that’s it.

1 Like

Some times the touching and teasing is overlooked I really enjoy an outercourse session this is so horny just the touching sometimes even no toys… the joy of sensual touch is amazing and mind blowing

2 Likes

I have never heard of ‘outercourse’ but I love it!

@JustSomeFun well you have now give it a try :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Escaping company to go and enjoy ourselves is a big thrill, knowing what we are getting up to whilst the others are just eating, drinking and chatting.

@DLJL I have always wanted to try this at a house party or something would be very thrilling!

I am pretty certain my partner would not be up for it though so will most likely remain a fantasy but you can’t have everything!

1 Like

Did that many moons ago, at a street party for Charles and Diana’s wedding, my OH dragged me away to the bathroom and said the magic words “Slip me a thick 'un Bill” :joy:

3 Likes

Well I say :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like