Masturbation - Do you tell ur partner?

Well.. My ex boyfriend used to love watching me masturbate.. And if I was ever horny I'd call him.. He loves knowing that I was masturbating whilst thinking of him.. He got really turned on by the moaning I did down the phone. Before you tell your bofriend/girlfriend, you might want to find out what kind of person they are, if they are prude.. I don't think they would like it lol :D ..x..

My babe uses her Rabbit on the phone to me. Cousre we wank! Doesn't everyone?

Cumstar.

It's quite refreshing reading all of the above. I have to admit that while I'm comfortable masturbating in front of my boyfriend, if I wake up horny and he's still asleep or wake up in the middle of the night I tend to sneak off to the bathroom to do it! I don't really know why, I have tried to wake him up a few times but he's really grumpy when he's just woken up and I think it would be a bit disrespectful to just start frigging myself off beside him lol! I've never told him this but he told me that he sometimes does it too much to my annoyance cos I'd LOVE him to wake me up for sex! He did however wank in my face and cum on my tits when I was asleep and had great delight in telling me in the morning, I think he thought I'd be annoyed but quite the opposite I was SO turned on! lol

YES! yes yes yes... oh where was I... he he

My husband has a lower libido than myself so rather than get tetchy I get down to it. He loves the thought of me doing so and if the toys are still on the bed obviously used he sometimes gets frisky and gives me a good seeing to as well :-)

Also after over 70 sex toy reviews and counting it's a little obvious ;-)

PS, starting when he's on his way home from work and texting saying he'd better hope he gets here before I finish.... well... say no more ;-)

SEVENTY!!!!!! Blimey, you must be busy ....

Waking up feeling horny as hell.......try "Slumbersex" THE most erotic feeling ever when its done on you. Will submit to anything in this state.....

About a month or 2 ago after a night out we woke up at the time same time during the night and started having sex. It was awesome, we kissed for what seemed like ages then he just picked me up, shoved my face down and fucked me hard from behind. Mmmm...that is a rarity for him though, the boy likes his sleep lol

I define "Slumbersex" as being when only 1 of you is actually awake...if you get my drift.....

wicked, both ways. Nothing sweet like waking up with ur cock in a hot mouth.

i know exactly what youre talking about lesley! my bfs woken up a couple of time to either me on top of him or my head buried under the covers :D

i love knowing when by boyfriend masturbates lol its well horney he hs even done it down the phone to me lol

hehe i couldnt do that but he's always begging for me get frisky when we're on the phone lol i think id just giggle and lose the horniness lol

We are just a pair of wankers! Sometimes one of us will snaek off upstairs for a sly one, sometimes we invite the other, last night I gave him a blow job and as he was knackered I had wank with a vibrator while he drowsily (just how DO you keep a bloke awake after he has come?)plyed with my nipples!

It's all horses for courses- sometimes only a solo wank will scratch that itch, sometimes team sports are more fun.

haha ''team sports'' eh? ;)

My partner and I live apart and don't see each other as much as we'd like so we both definitely masturbate! I don't tell him EVERY time I've done it, but we both find it sexy describing it to one another. And in my opinion most blokes love the idea of their other half playing with themselves!

And we love watching each other do it too :)

Yes, we both masturbate. We don't tell each other every time, but we are both comfortable with it. One time I had to tell him about was the time I was having a massive session with myself. I hadn't experimented on my own for years, so I was trying out different positions and using 3 different vibes at once. Not to mention all the clit-tingling lotion and lubes I was and taking pictures of myself with my camera phone. I got so carried away I fell off the bed smack into the wooden bedside cabinet before lying in a heap on the floor. I was trying to laugh as it was so absurd, but I had two huge lumps on my head along with numerous carpet burns and bruising down my leg. I was in shock for a bit before I started crying. Once I had reassured myself nothing was badly damaged, I started to laugh at the thought of me going arse over tit (literally) whilst having rough sex with myself. I looked like I had been in a fight, so I had to 'fess up as to why I had all these weird injuries. This is the first time I have ever told this story and I think it is great, just not an appropriate tale to tell at a dinner party.

I don't tell him every time, but my bloke finds it a huge turn on to hear about- or better, watch- me masterbating. He claims to do it less, but I know he does because we have talked about it.

I don't see anything wrong with solo masterbating in a loving relationship. It's not like you're cheating. And learning about your own body can only make sex better surely?

I think of my babe when I wank. Hopefully she thinks of me!

I dont see anything wrong with masturbating if your in a relationship, me and my partner dont live together yet so a bit of solo-lovin is good for passing the time untill we do see eachother my partner knows i do it and i know he does it, I love watchin him do it when were together, its all good