Masturbation - Do you tell ur partner?

we dont tell each other but know that the other does it its what we call our own private time. then we do it together anyway and in front of each other. youve got to have a bit of time to yourself though havent you!

I think its really healthy to still masturbate when you're in a relationship and even better if you can talk about it. I understand some people find that really hard, I used to tell my other half I didnt ever really touch myself - what a load of nonsense!!! Really I was just embarassed because female masturbation gets talked about less openly, I find, whereas everyone jokes about guys jerking off all the time.
If you're trying to get your g/f to talk about it you should explain why you would like to talk about it. It can really give you both a much better understanding of each other's sexuality and I would strongly recommend you persist with talking about it. I was liberated so much by having a man genuinely interested in my pleasure during sex!

Frisky

We do it together and we love it. But when I was younger I kept back...

I love my man to kneel over me and wank himself off on me - all over my face and boobs. I've never done that with anyone else, he just has a particuarly beautiful man-part!

tbh i find it very sexy to a) do it in front of him and b) watch him do it to himself - just something quite naughty about it! :)

My wife and I still both masturbate, both alone and in front of one another. The latter tends to occur either as foreplay or when we are both still horny after the main event has occurred. We both have a good idea of when the other person is doing it, as we have both interrupted one another at times mid act, to turn it into a two way process.

My partner masturbates and we enjoy watching eachother do it.. They know that I masturbate aswel. I dont think its anything to be ashamed of at all. It's natural, it's just a way of exploring your own body and finding out what you like, and what parts are more sensitive then others. I think the better you know your body and what you like then sex with your partner will be much better becase you can show them all the things you enjoy and where you like to be touched instead of your partner just guessing. Masturbating is fun and I don't feel like my partner doesnt think im enough for them when they do it, I know I am.. It's just nice to go solo sometimes .

Well, I dont live with my Boy and he's away a lot with work... So I think its a fair bet to say we both do! But when we are together, we dont masturbate in front of eachother... We haven't been together that long, though, so I wouldnt rule it out!!

One thing I do love is when he tells me he thought of me in bed that morning... It's really a turn on!

Got to agree with shelly, there's nothing more sexy than receiving a text saying that your fella just came whilst thinking of you, it's very hot!

Me and my partner both masturbate, usually in front of each other. Sometimes we tell each other about when and what we did if we did it alone. It completely gets us both horny when talking about it!