Masturbation with a butt plug up

My husband has told me that his solo play has now moved on to using a butt plug whilst pleasuring himself. I wondered if this pastime is common amongst the LH male population?

Not every time but it's certainly something that I do regularly.

We both use vibrating butt plugs during foreplay and PIV sex too.

I've started doing this. Basically because my Mrs won't woth me so far

Yup tickling the pickle on my own just isn’t the same without this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38543

Love Stud Too wrote:

My husband has told me that his solo play has now moved on to using a butt plug whilst pleasuring himself. I wondered if this pastime is common amongst the LH male population?

I think you'll find this is a lot more popular with the male population let alone the LH male population than you'd realise! As he's obviously in to anal play have you approached the idea of pegging?

I love a butt plug "up my bum!" I've graduated over a very long time to huge butt plugs, so yes it could be very common with males who seem to enjoy the feeling of being stretched?

It can become adictive(butt plugs), over time I've gone from a finger up there to the biggest I can fit between the space in my pelvis and enjoy my hole being abused to the max.

Yup have used a buttplug on multiple occasions while flying solo. Anal/p-spot stimulation can make masturbation more enjoyable for lots of men.

In my experience, this is extremely popular regardless of gender...

Yes man wrote:

Love Stud Too wrote:

My husband has told me that his solo play has now moved on to using a butt plug whilst pleasuring himself. I wondered if this pastime is common amongst the LH male population?

I think you'll find this is a lot more popular with the male population let alone the LH male population than you'd realise! As he's obviously in to anal play have you approached the idea of pegging?

He loves pegging. it took me quite some time to get him acustomed to having a strap on in his bum but he begs me for it now.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

In my experience, this is extremely popular regardless of gender...

Hi Jess I hadnt considered doing this myself but I will give it a go the next time I am on my own. I do like anal occationally so it will be interesting to introduce a butt plug into my solo play. Thanks for the advice.

Yes, I also do this. Preferably a vibrating plug or p-spot toy. But just a plain plug is nice too.

My partner tried this but doesnt like wearing plugs at all..no matter what the size.. personally I think hes missing out big time 😬

After carefully reading all your lovely words we are both going to do this. We will be buying 2 plugs from Love Honey. Not sure the best to buy. . I quite like as the fem a horse tail one. Is that normal xx

Normal is what you perceive it to be, as long as you are happy, safe and healthy while doing it. My wife has the faux fox tail plug https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36838 We both love it, I must admit I wasn’t sure at first but as soon as I saw her in it, I was as hard as steel 😂

Yeah, I think it's probably more common that men admit - it feels great to have prostate stimulation as well. Wife is not up for that though, so have to do it myself in solo play!

Love Stud Too wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

In my experience, this is extremely popular regardless of gender...

Hi Jess I hadnt considered doing this myself but I will give it a go the next time I am on my own. I do like anal occationally so it will be interesting to introduce a butt plug into my solo play. Thanks for the advice.

Love Stud Too wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

In my experience, this is extremely popular regardless of gender...

Hi Jess I hadnt considered doing this myself but I will give it a go the next time I am on my own. I do like anal occationally so it will be interesting to introduce a butt plug into my solo play Thanks for the advice. My Mrs never tried anal untill she got with me and we started with my ginger then to and little dildo then bigger and then stretched to my cock and now she loves it and she also enjoys pleasuring herself

i love using prostate massagers or anal beads whilst i masturbate, even more pulling the anal beads out as i cum, makes it feel so much better than just masturbating with just my hand.

My husband loves wearing butt plugs, but he has trouble cumming if he has one in. No idea why, so if he wears one, it is for outside or if we have friends coming round.

I have several plugs. Love the feel and the vibration can make me cum without touching

I must admit you do have a good orgasm with something inserted. I’ve done it multiple times.