Masturbation with a butt plug up

Love the feel of a plug

I love having an orgasn with a plug in. Makes it so much more intense for me.

Best way to masturbate with a butt plug inside

Cant go wrong with anal play wether during masterbation or not, even just been out and knowing you have something inserted is a massive turn on, preferably i prefer beads to butt plugs in my own opinion.

I suspect it is more common than you think, just a stigma that men don't want to talk about it. Personally I love it, nice vibrations always enhance a session

Love a butt plug whilst masterbating, really heightens everything.

As long as you stimulate the prostrate, the cum is intense!

Yep albeit I am very new to it I would agree with everyone it definitely heightened the intensity for me, In fact the first time I tried was a couple of months back when I did Cum it shot the plug clean out hahaa following all the advice I may have over did it on the lube but it sure did feel amazing.

And I also suspect it's far more common than I would have initially thought, after all why not it's my body.

It makes things so, so much better. Just everything is heightened and more intense. Worth it whenever I have the chance.

Yes loads of times. Graduating size trio butt plugs, vibrating ones (the LH booty buddy is great) whilst going solo. It's fun and can give more intense orgasms

yeah i have a set of butt plugs - dont use them every time i masturbate but i find that when i do they give me that little bit extra especially when i am cumming

Nothing wrong with an anal toy to stimulate, if you are not adverse to anal play then a but plug is the way to go.

As Bullfinch says, not used everytime, but when they are used there is an increased sense of pleasure when masturbating.

Any males considering, go ahead do it. LH have a great selection of such toys.

yes i think i will them a try any ideas on what one to try first

Butt plugs are great for solo play I have used a quite a few different ones varying in size and shape since discovering the joys of anal fun . As a straight married male I have yet to experience using anal toys with my wife . Being pegged is definitely on my wish list. I have found in the past inflatable butt plugs to easy to go to big too soon and end up bleeding , vibrating prostate toys are pleasurable and enhance masterbation. The njoy pure wand is a must try for everyone it's an amazing toy .

When I've been given a hand job, a finger in my ass at the same time with lube and all has always made me bust so hard! I've not used a butt plug, but the effect would be the same....

I must admit, wearing a butt plug whulst in company, is a real turn on, but i also use anal beads and a vibrating prostate massages, to the point i wont wank with out one, even more so the anal beads, but im up for trying anything once..