Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

@Cassii it’s usually wearing LH products or anything sexy really, it’s mostly a confidence booster, we are all very positive. Not sure what you mean by off topic, but i posted a fully clothed pic showing my face recently, knowing it would be gone when the old forum went, just so members could put a face to the name.

3 Likes

Thanks @WillC so I have a pic of a new toy that just arrived - generally is the forum interested in toys too or just the wearable items?

(Off topic I guess I mean like “oh look at this lasagne I made” or “check out how cute my cat is” kinda thing - no intention to post off topic, just curious on this one really)

1 Like

@Cassii not sure, but i think i remember purchases such as toys being in the gallery before, not being used obviously!

4 Likes

I don’t think they know yet. :slightly_smiling_face: There’s a whole new #your-photos category, but it’s only got the one topic in.

Maybe they could do different ones?

:joy: That would certainly be a shock

Oh that might be good!

Thanks both, I reckon I’ll post the pic and see if people are interested or not! I guess it can always be moved to a more appropriate topic later if needed :blush:

1 Like

@Cassii I’ve definitely seen people post pictures of toys they’ve bought from love honey

1 Like

You do know it’s still there, right? :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/photos/

Thanks @D_and_E that’s good to know :blush:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp but when you click on the thumbnails they aren’t there! :pensive:

1 Like

I just realised your dog is still there :joy:

3 Likes

@WillC just had another quick peek at you and your cute dog! I didn’t realise those pics were still there either! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Ace12345 and @wildflower it surprised me too! His name is Fudge, he’s a rescue dog and he’s adorable! Maybe we ought to start a pet photo thread? :thinking:

4 Likes

The Adventures of Bill And Fudge…

Sounds like a bit of nostalgic “Enid Blyton” going on there…

Unless it’s the “Comic Strip Presents” version…

:scream:

3 Likes

@CurvyJilly definitely the Comic Strip version! One of us often gets all licky! :wink:

1 Like

He is adorable! Rescues are the best :heart:

1 Like

@MsSubExperimenter so true, he’s our 4th, all have been perfect. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We had a rescue called Fudge too, though SHE was a fair bit bigger. We’ve had 3 rescue dogs and currently have 4 rescued cats (between my family though we currently have about 10 rescue cats)

2 Likes

@Ace12345 i would always pick a rescue. Our previous ones we had for, 15, 17 and 10 years. Fudge is estimated to be between 3 and 5.

1 Like

Us too, virtually all our animals have been rescues (and most from the same rescue place too). Ours lived a good while too. And yeah, that look on his face screams “this is my human. Mine” at the camera :joy: I’ve seen my cats do similar looks actually too

1 Like

@Ace12345 can’t beat the adoration of a pet! :slightly_smiling_face: