Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation (2018-2021)

Thank you @WillC!

1 Like

@Chosen-one it depends if the mods are working.

1 Like

You`re welcome!

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x you look great in the pink ā€˜dressā€™. My wife has the same and itā€™s my favourite for her to wear

Matt

Thank you @matt-1982. Iā€™ve had it years, I love it!

Hi @matt-1982 :slightly_smiling_face:

Thereā€™s no need to sign your messages. Your username is included with every post. :+1:

Same. I think it was a bargain Ā£4 or something as a stocking filler.

Ooh hopefully level 2 tomorrow

6 Likes

I uploaded my collection last night, just waiting for them to be looked at and posted. I thought about whether or not to post any but then I thought why not, weā€™re all into the same thing and open minded.

6 Likes

Has the photos thread disappeared??? I submitted 3 days ago and still nothing :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Ok thanks. @Justthe2ofus2007 :+1:

1 Like

Sure seems like we need more participation from some of the shy people out there ? I am trying to think up some new pictures myself . When I invited people to a nudist camp they said no way ! I told them everybody there is fairly non judgmental . I like to think LH forums are similar . Come on people !

2 Likes

Iā€™ve put a couple up of toy collections, Iā€™m considering personal pics. But I think all pictures have to go past the moderators and itā€™s a bank holiday in the UK :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be nice to see more members of any gender participating. Itā€™s very liberating and confidence building.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not necessarily about shyness versus confidence. Some people are quite happy with themselves, but just canā€™t be arsed. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

It could be a confidence boost - agreed @WillC.
I felt a bit voyeuristic when I looked at peopleā€™s pics - not a category I looked at on the old forum, but thought I would as it is the main benefit of TL2.
I was pleasantly surprised - it is great to see ā€˜real peopleā€™ in Lovehoney lingerie, rather than simply the models on the page description.
Iā€™m not sure I have the selfie skills or kit.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve uploaded one. Waiting for approval. Iā€™m bloody nervous if anything!

7 Likes

I have no selfie skills whatsoever @MsR! I just have a go with my phone and pick what i think turned out ok!

2 Likes

I havenā€™t done much people photography before, mainly landscapes and nature on walks, but after I took my profile selfies Mrs S expressed an unexpected and strong interest in participating. Iā€™ve just finished editing the second session so canā€™t wait to get that Level 2 upload privilege. :mermaid:t2:

2 Likes

Go for it, try snapping your reflection in a mirror if thatā€™s the only way you can see what youā€™re doing, experiment with different angles like turning a bit sideways and stuff like zooming in on one area. Cropping the picture - selecting a rectangle out of it and deleting the rest - makes a massive difference by getting rid of anything that is distracting, like clutter in the room, or doesnā€™t look as good. Take loads as well then delete the worst ones after working out what spoilt them so you learn for next time. :clapper:

2 Likes