Members we miss

She’s not been here since Tuesday, i hope the Negative Reactions stuff didn’t upset her.

1 Like

Just isn’t like her. Im concerned. From being as active as she was to… Nothing. She hadn’t seemed herself in a few days - I have a 6th sense on these things. Just really hope she gets in touch soon. :heart:

2 Likes

I agree. I miss her sense of humour and the good craic she generates.

3 Likes

@WillC and @Orgasm_Chaser I’m missing her too.

2 Likes

Hope she’s not like me though. Humour hides the demons… For a while

2 Likes

I think we are all good cyber friends here and we will all help each other out.

2 Likes

Exactly.

Humour gets me through the day… Distracts me from the f*ck up of a life I have. to be honest shouldn’t need to explain that. Just look out of the box. Not everything is black and white there’s lots of grey in there too

3 Likes

True, but we can’t help if they don’t visit. Hopefully she’ll be back soon as saucy and witty as ever. :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Laughter is a tonic of joy
Banter and laughter is these tough times is extremely good for personal and mental health. I hope the fun aspect doesn’t get diluted

3 Likes

Too true, i try to be kind to everyone because you don’t know what shit they’re going through in their lives. Sometimes the outwardly cheerful are the ones facing the biggest demons.

8 Likes

@WillC your such a kind caring individual thank you
I enjoy playing the music and artists game with you very knowledgeable in that field

4 Likes

You really are @WillC you were the first person that actually made me feel welcome. Kept chatting to me etc. I appreciated that so much :kissing_heart:

FFS my eyes keep leaking tonight

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ve been there, done that, got the badge, so i know how things are for many people, especially in these crappy days. Sometimes we just need to stop and think before we speak, or hit send. Kindness and the benefit of the doubt cost nothing.

2 Likes

Keep your chin up o c :+1::+1: just pop out for a tissue
We had better watch we don’t go off topic here @WillC and @Orgasm_Chaser

3 Likes

Sorry! I didn’t mean to upset you! Yes, we’re going off topic, if we’re not careful we’ll set in motion the apocalypse! :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Yes i’m a music geek and proud! :wink:

3 Likes

I think you went off-topic about 10 posts ago. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And yet the world is still spinning, but people are smiling, sue me! :wink:

6 Likes

It’s just more work for Brenna. :man_shrugging:

I saw @gran’s name pop up in an old topic earlier. She was always a lot of fun. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like