Members we miss

Is there a topic of “Feeling sorry for yourself cos you feel lonely and starting your mental health issues off so need a pick me up?”

4 Likes

There is indeed. :+1:

Is everyone okay?
How is everyone doing!

And you can always start your own one if you have a problem you want advice on. :+1:

2 Likes

Back to the drs I go lol :crazy_face:

Brill thanks @Ian_Chimp I didn’t really know which category it fell into

2 Likes

Yes she was a lot of fun.
I can’t speak for Brenna, but i would hope that the mental wellbeing of members trumps a bit of thread drift.

2 Likes

I think there are topics which are better suited for those conversations. If people’s problems are tucked away in unconnected topics it means fewer people can rally around with support. :+1:

Just point people in the right direction and continue your discussion there. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I’m also hoping @CurvyJilly is okay. Especially given the new lockdown restrictions up north :crossed_fingers:t2::two_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s my concern.

3 Likes

Add me to the list of people concerned about @CurvyJilly too xx

7 Likes

Is @MissNoir still a member? Name sticks in my head.

@MissNoir They have an active username so technically still a member. :+1: (if I’ve got the right one) Last post back in 2017 though.

@_sexybabe used to be a regular forum participant. Wonder what ever happened to her.

2 Likes

I’m good thanks sweetheart. Hope ur ok. You got some great pictures x

1 Like

I’m good thanks lovely! Great to see you back

@CurvyJilly went off line last week missing her wit and banter top class lady I do hope she is ok and would love for her to come back on line :kissing_heart::pray::kiss:

4 Likes

yes would be good to see @CurvyJilly and @VanillaWithSprinkles back

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna Hi Brenna why was my msg edited?

You need to tag the users in this thread :slight_smile:

@Lovehoney_Brenna Ok sorry did not realise hope your keeping safe

1 Like

A trio of members from way back that i still miss are

@D.j and @jr78 and @Boogaloo wish they were all still around.

1 Like

Ah I’m still knocking about, just less frequently

2 Likes