Members we miss

@Lovehoney_Brenna is there anyway you can contact @CurvyJilly we are extremely worried about her. Even just a standard template?

6 Likes

What a lovely idea. Not sure how possible it would be with data laws. Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I was just thinking something not too personal like

We Miss you

Weā€™ve noticed that you havenā€™t been online a while.

Just to let you know we are all missing you and looking forward to chatting again.

Love From

The Lovehoney Forum

I donā€™t know something like that

9 Likes

Love this idea :smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

7 Likes

Maybe sign it ā€˜Your friends at the Lovehoney Forumā€™? If it is allowed at all iā€™d love us to sign our usernames.

4 Likes

Now iā€™m getting paranoid weā€™re drifting.

1 Like

Maybe the tester posts will coax her back?

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna that would only work if sheā€™s coming onto the forum wouldnā€™t it? Can you see if she has been on and just not posting?

I think weā€™re all just worried about @CurvyJilly because of the way she left and we want to make sure sheā€™s okay xx

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to see where she posted last. Iā€™m sure it was the topic she created about being weird which was completely out of character. Something has upset her.

3 Likes

Hello @Lovehoney_Brenna not sure about tester posts, from Users info she hasnā€™t visited since Tuesday, which is so unlike her. As you can see we are quite concerned.

3 Likes

@WillC @Orgasm_Chaser agree with you both :+1::pray:

2 Likes

We have been tagging her for a while now

2 Likes

She might not be logged in, you can still view the forum (except the images) without being logged in

I am at work at the moment, but i could do with @Lovehoney_Brenna messaging me about a concern i have. Donā€™t worry itā€™s nothing involving anyone else. Itā€™s just something think needs discussing privately. Is that ok @Lovehoney_Brenna?

4 Likes

Maybe if we just keep on tagging @CurvyJilly we can coax her back when she feels ready,but have to agree still worried about her.

3 Likes

If we leave it until Tuesday (which will have been 2 week) if her account is still live is there anything you could do? X

3 Likes

Iā€™ll do some checking on my end :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Thank you @Lovehoney_Brenna I think weā€™ll all feel more relaxed hopefully knowing sheā€™s okay :purple_heart:

Think the lockdown again may also have a negative effect :frowning:

3 Likes

We are on tier 3 as of Saturday

2 Likes

Sorry hun not sure the like is not the thing to du but I am sorry hun @Orgasm_Chaser :hugs::kissing_heart:

1 Like