Men hit me with your fav toys

Okay so this will be the 1st you purchase for myself and not her :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hit me with some recommendations please

3 Likes

Its got to be a fleshlight. Take a look on the site. Expensive but well worth it.

1 Like

I love my fleshlights. The desire striker is good too. I also like the blow motion warming and vibrating masturbator.
I sometimes use her wand too.

1 Like

I cannot recomend the blowmotion enough!:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/blowmotion-warming-vibrating-male-masturbator/a44459g80097.html

The warming sensation is great and as long as you use a little lube and don’t turn it up to high you can enjoy a nice long treat!
Having said that…… one step to far up the ladder of power and it’s game over in a minuet at best :sweat_drops::joy::flushed:
And to top it off it super easy to clean and doesn’t look too awful if it’s left out by accident as long as the person that finds it doesn’t pick it up and I select it 🫨

Even better ……. 40% off right now so you’d be a fool to not get it now :wink:

2 Likes

Yes. The cleaning! I’m used to Fleshlights, so was so happy with how easy cleaning this one was.

1 Like

I’d recommend the Fleshlight Turbo Thrust Blow Job Masturbator - Lovehoney UK as it is very versatile, different textures and experience the deeper you go.

1 Like

Got to be weighted pile clamps
Hours of painful fun

1 Like

Recommend the LH Mantric prostate massager. Nothing like it, orgasms while your prostate is stimulated are mind blowing.

1 Like

It’s the tenga flip hole for me. I have various flashlights but keep coming back to the tenga. The textures are so much more than any fleshlight I’ve tried and it’s so much easier to clean. The only issue is that it doesn’t look like a pussy so if that’s important to you I’d steer clear.

I love my collection of cock rings but would love a milking machine - i would love to be asked to try one of these - they look just wonderful but recently not available on lovehoney

2 Likes

It’s all depends on what you’re into… but my suggestions would be:

Riley Reid fleshlight:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/realistic-vaginas/p/fleshlight-riley-reid-utopia-texture/a37435g69233.html

It’s super realistic and fun, it feels incredible in the tunnel as the texture is probably the best from all the different versions Iv tried.

If your not happy to drop that sort of cash first time then the thrust mini Ella is a great alternative:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/realistic-vaginas/p/thrust-pro-mini-ella-realistic-pocket-pussy-200g/a30970g52617.html

If however you wanna try giving you G-spot some attention and want a bit of butt play, then the booty buddy is ideal for a first toy:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/butt-plugs/vibrating-butt-plugs/p/lovehoney-booty-buddy-7-function-vibrating-butt-plug-4-inch/a35053g63507.html

The vibrations are nice and rumbly and with a good ole fashioned wank added to the sensation, you will be done in seconds.

2 Likes

A dji mini pro 4

1 Like

@lewisandkimberly I used penis sex toys at first but the sex toys that really liberated me and allowed me to explore new sensations was when I started using sex toys for prostate massaging/masturbation!

So if you are wanting to explore that I would definitely recommend:

1. Prostate curved dildo
  2. Njoy Wand (great big expensive)
  3. Aneros (there’s a few different types)
  4. Lelo Wave 2 (my favourite prostate sex toy)

If I hit you with my fave toys, I don’t think you’s getting back up
:grin:

1 Like

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/dildo-vibrators/p/lifelike-lover-classic-girthy-realistic-vibrator-8-inch/a44698g80461.html

My favorite toy atm

1 Like

@Bigiain already have one :joy:

@Melody1 wow, impressive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I find the penis pump the best purchase.
I know it’s not a toy, but has done wonders for my own time and couples time.

2 Likes

Fun Factory Manta Vibrating Male Stroker When i first got this toy I was a bit disappointed as it was an expensive and I didn’t think the cost was justified. The more i used this however the more i enjoyed it. Used with lube the toy is great for edging. The winged design allows it to open up and while it doesnt wrap the entire shaft the vibrations and patterns are incredibly stimulating. My partner finds it an almost zero effort way to get me off. If she combines this with some ball teasing or oral as she holds this on my shaft i will orgasm embarrassingly quickly. We’ve also used this during PIV with great success, the easiest way with her on top and me holding the toy in place. She also enjoys the toy held against her so that the wings are each side of her clitoral hood.

Doc Johnson Mood Exciter Double-Sided Stroker This is super soft and stretchy. I find some strokers and too tight and the bumps inside are quite aggressive; they are ok if you are in the mood but can sometimes leave me feeling more sore than excited. This toy feels great with some lube and the length and open end means that my partner can combine working the toy on my shaft as she licks and sucks the head of my penis for the most perfect blow job.

1 Like

In no particular order:
Various flesh lights I have
Njoy wand
BD dildos (nocturne and Nox)
Hismith sex machine and various attachments