men in just stockings!

Hi All,

My OH has asked me to wear stockings for her, not full womens underwear but just the stockings. personally as long as its just for fun and not for arts sake, i am all for this. but is this normal........

confused with cold legs

well what's stopping you doing it, if you don't like it you don't have to do it again. I personally dress up in the whole outfit as it really turns me on. Each to their own really. Don't knock it til you've tried it!!

A_A I have been in that position if you excuse the expression and it is amazing having those straps pulled as you sink inside your partner, and she's wanting to feel you deeper. I am a massive fan of it now lol, debating about the heels etc also. I have definitely started getting a tad kinkier!!

me too me too!!!

definately all for experimenting., at the moment its just a pair of red hold ups. I like the idea, men have such few oppertunities to dress up for women

hahah....sometime its FUN

It depends what you class as normal.

I dont think there is such a thing as normal as it always depends on peoples points of view...normal for one may not be for another.

Try it if you dont like it dont do it again.

You are not harming anyone and indeed are doing something pleasurable for your OH - how can that be wrong ?

A-A never though about pulling on the straps of the belt to pull him further in. Damn thats is such a hot idea mmmmmmm.

Leave with a quote..... Life is a great big canvas and you should throw all the paint on it you can.

mm red stockings and suspender belt hig heels and a stiffy ???

Sounds like fun to me

Even better if she had just been wearing them,I would have no problems wearing them on a night out with the mrs,It would be secret fun as no one would know.

i'd say just go for it!

Yes do it, I might try that myself, I would also use a suspender belt :)

Wearing nothing but suspenders and stockings sounds pretty damn sexy.A nice matching red set would be festive

looks like i will need to get a suspender belt :)

Just go for it! I'd kill to be in your position - she probably finds it a turn on, so I'd make the most of it - you might find you enjoy it too! :D

Also...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have a big thing for men wearing stockings/heels/womens clothes....

...The thought of gripping his stockings or garter belt or something while having sex is giving me some rather deep shudders of want now!

I sooo wish my gf thought the same! It's great to know there are girls out there who love a man in lingerie - I just wish my girl was one of them! (well, as far as I know she isn't, but who knows...)

If I could work out why some find it a turn-on, perhaps I can work out a way to convince her to try it.... ;)

play_with_fire wrote:

Just go for it! I'd kill to be in your position - she probably finds it a turn on, so I'd make the most of it - you might find you enjoy it too! :D

Also...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I have a big thing for men wearing stockings/heels/womens clothes....

...The thought of gripping his stockings or garter belt or something while having sex is giving me some rather deep shudders of want now!

I sooo wish my gf thought the same! It's great to know there are girls out there who love a man in lingerie - I just wish my girl was one of them! (well, as far as I know she isn't, but who knows...)

If I could work out why some find it a turn-on, perhaps I can work out a way to convince her to try it.... ;)

I completely agree! I like wearing stockings from time to time and would love to wear them for my OH but she really isn't interested.

As was said, dont knock it till youve tried it! alot of fun and also very festive!!!!!

Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Oh wow how hot are you!!! Is it too late at 2.34am to take a cold shower. LOL

MMMMMM.

Glad you went for it I bet your OH is over the moon and and horny as hell.

Gorgeous.

LMF

A cold shower usually makes me worse!!!

have to admit have had a very good evening, or rather a naughty one ;)

chky mnky wrote:

A cold shower usually makes me worse!!!

have to admit have had a very good evening, or rather a naughty one ;)

Great I am happy for you and your OH .

Of course you do realise how expensive this is going to get !! LOL