men in just stockings!

the next suggestion is a bunny outfit,

at least i will have until easter to save up

chky mnky wrote:

the next suggestion is a bunny outfit,

at least i will have until easter to save up

Thats what you think !!! Easter eggs are normally in the shops on Boxing Day LOL. Do you really think your OH is going to wait until Easter ???

I need the rest, its a shame only the stockings are from love honey or i could have tried to raise some money by entering the December model of the month

certainly festive enough!

chky mnky wrote:

I need the rest, its a shame only the stockings are from love honey or i could have tried to raise some money by entering the December model of the month

certainly festive enough!

Well as the stockings make up the main part of your outfit LOL, I say go for it.

You certainly would get my vote !

Fell asleep in the middle of posting yesterday!

This was my first time posting so thanks for all the comments an i hope everyone is having a very merry christmas ;)

have been reminded that the profile pic i posted doesnt properly fit with the title of the thread and my OH will take a better pic later in the week

hey like the red stockings

I to love a fit man in a pair of stockings!!!!!!!!!!!

my hubby will only do it occasionally, he gets rather bashful

Avrielle i completely agree, the world needs more cross dressers and chky mnky id like to repeat Avrielle and LilMiss's comments

Corrr!!!!!! VERY HOT!!!!!!

get a new costume ready for the january model of the month comp, want pics that show off that gorgeous chky bum ;) ;)

Wow, looks great and glad you had a good time ;)

I should post some more pics to my own profile at some point... it's been a while since I've taken any and I've got a few new things which I could dress-up in...!

It's SO awesome that there are people here who like/love men in lingerie...! :D

Awesome! Good on ya, man! Still remember when the OH surprised me by wearing some sexy white fishnets, was seriously hot.

I never used to be a big fan of men in women's undies or feminine style undies, but think it was because all the ones I'd seen were too feminine and so looked a bit drag-ish, or were really not comfortable and just looked mopey (not so sexy), or both. As soon as I saw my man, all masculine confidence, in a thong, or in stockings, I just wanted him there and then. Total convert!

it is an experience I am hoping to repeat, and thanks to everyone who gave me the courage to do it!!!!!

Ooooh, that avatar pic is hot......not my thing usually but my, what nice thighs and those buns.........*needs fanning down!*

nice to know my bum is appreciated :)

chky mnky wrote:

nice to know my bum is appreciated :)

and the rest !!!

I've worn sheer tan tights at the Mrs request before - (tentpole style) - a turn on for us both - tip if you ever try it wear a rubber.....my tip was raw!

My wife just got a pair of coquette wet look hold ups.............I think I'll be having a shot. I also just bought me a pair of renegade rubber briefs with built in sheath.......man that turned her on. I think the wet look hold ups and shiny briefs with a sheath full will make for a good romp.

I'm a straight guy.....each to his own ....but I do like the feel of silky or shiny ligerie.......my bad???

Shiny wrote:

I've worn sheer tan tights at the Mrs request before - (tentpole style) - a turn on for us both - tip if you ever try it wear a rubber.....my tip was raw!

My wife just got a pair of coquette wet look hold ups.............I think I'll be having a shot. I also just bought me a pair of renegade rubber briefs with built in sheath.......man that turned her on. I think the wet look hold ups and shiny briefs with a sheath full will make for a good romp.

I'm a straight guy.....each to his own ....but I do like the feel of silky or shiny ligerie.......my bad???

Not your bad at all. I'd love to wear that for my OH but she isn't that interested. Consider yourself lucky

Loving the avatar chky mnky! Not just wearing lacy stockings but getting the vacumming done too

Bunny costume sounds pretty cute too

Don't know if i fancy too much hoovering! Still, I have to admit its a nice touch! Looks as if you enjoyed strutting tor stuff after all!

RedCheeks wrote:

Loving the avatar chky mnky! Not just wearing lacy stockings but getting the vacumming done too

Bunny costume sounds pretty cute too

havent worn it yet, got it for xmas present.

Agree with Shiny, could do without the hoovering!

Go for it!...(not the hoovering I mean) give the OH a treat

Very sexy avatar Shiny......I think its a new one. Very nice.....Hot !!!