men in just stockings!

Its my first Avatar..yours trully doing the pose....(my missus provided the clothes).....well she'd just been wearing them before we had a fun time.;) Pity you cant see the reflection of the hold ups....super sexy wet look....my OH does of course look better than me in them!

Looking good there Shiny!

Shiny......mmmmmmmmmm nice thighs!!!

Well..just been out and got my OH some stockings and suspenders so he doesnt feel left out, cant wait for our fun to begin x

Shiny wrote:

Its my first Avatar..yours trully doing the pose....(my missus provided the clothes).....well she'd just been wearing them before we had a fun time.;) Pity you cant see the reflection of the hold ups....super sexy wet look....my OH does of course look better than me in them!

Bostin!

M&A its an almost silent revolution, everyones at it now! not looking forward to the next prime ministers question time with David Cameron and Nick Clegg ;(

I'm begining to like the idea of men in just stockings!

well i have to admit i was very excited waiting to put them on, and even more excited when putting them on, OH seemed to like them too! Guys its seriously nice and sexy x

Maybe more pics??

hey m&a saw your pics nice ones guys mmm

I'll try and get a couple of pics on - the OH especially likes the view from the rear :)

yes i bet she does

Life is too short to worry about what others thing, I say give it a go, then you'll know ;-) lol. It's all in the give and take.. if she gets off on you, then you'll get off to right? Even in tights... and hey if it's good enough for Robin Hood lol :D

I'm all for a varied life........and definately wouldnt knock tights...Weve had some great times both of us dressed in either sheer or wet look tightsrubbing and fonling the night away. I found that I had to wear a rubber though as the nylon nearly frayed my tip raw.....didnt really notice until later in the day .....ouch!

But good sexy fun (shiny by name and shiny by preference) ;)

Shiney, are you also wearing high heels in your pic here? Add me my yahoo id is on my profile page and we can chat

Yip.....silver high heels.......just for the pic though ....I couldn't manage to walk in them!

Are you into heels?

I'lldrop you an e mail sometime this week.....been skiing all day....knackered!

Nice avatar chy mnky....red hold ups look hot!

I would love to try this !!! But wouldn't know how to bring the subject up with my g/f ??

I've always had a hankering for silky clothes......I seem to remember ballet being on the box one night......we were channel hopping and I paused...it was swan lake or some such, just male and female on stage and i said something like the costumes dont leave much to he imagination.....wonder what he'd do if he got a hard on....couldnt really hide it....I could see the missus eyes glint ....no she said. It would look like a tentpole etc etc. Some time later we were having pillow talk and turning each other on ...I said something like...would you fancy rubbing a stiffy in a bulging pair of tights....and things went from there.

Still if she aint for it , nothing lost

Yummy new avatar Shiny, very hot and sexy.

LMF

To those guys thinking about wearing stockings etc go for it it feels great. i dress up as often as poss got loads of stockings undies dresses and heels.