Men in Women's Underwear

try it for yourself. i sometimes wear them just around the house undersomething, hard to contain everything but does fell nice

My OH willing lets me wear her crotchless knickers when we have sex, and on rare occasions she has sugested I am allowd to wear her stockings as well

Well, it's the only way for me!!!!!

Nothing feels as sexy as stockings and silk lingerie finished off with a pair of slutty heels!

1 Like

Well I actually bought some women's thongs from Peacocks today ^_^ I love wearing them. Though, to be fair, if they made men's thongs in the same or similar styles as women's, I'd buy them instead.

I get the feeling you're quite a fan of the thong!!!

dannyxcore wrote:

Well I actually bought some women's thongs from Peacocks today ^_^ I love wearing them. Though, to be fair, if they made men's thongs in the same or similar styles as women's, I'd buy them instead.

They are all I wear :p In terms of underwear anyway!

Well they certainly suit you!!!

dannyxcore wrote:

They are all I wear :p In terms of underwear anyway!

Thanks ^_^

Just had to look up that smiley - never seen it before!

Red Sparkle wrote:

I like my man in see through undies, does not have to be ladies tho.

yes very nice

Love wearing ladies panties!

we definately need some sexy pics of you lads in our undies on here, would certainly put a mischievious grin on my face

1 Like

Miss Behaviour wrote:

we definately need some sexy pics of you lads in our undies on here, would certainly put a mischievious grin on my face

seconded ;)

1 Like

can i third it for Mistress D......you know she will love it ;)

Miss Behaviour wrote:

can i third it for Mistress D......you know she will love it ;)

Yes its got my vote!

Hmm, I have the house to myself today and a drawer full of her sexy knickers. . .

Seán&Soozie wrote:

Hmm, I have the house to myself today and a drawer full of her sexy knickers. . .

Well you know what to do then?

Mistress D wrote:

Seán&Soozie wrote:

Well you know what to do then?

Well, I have a little bit of work to get done first

On topic though, I think that this is a fun kink to have. I certainly get turned on by the idea, and I know the OH enjoys it too. Swapping underwear is fun also; I think it's only fair that she should look fantastic in my boxers as well. I know I'd wear more of her stuff pretty regularly if they gave me some support, but alas. . .

me & my daughter love guys that wear fem lingerie Not just lingerie also fem clothes to, some look so good in it & some don't, we find it a turn on love dressing them up & helping them be more girl than guy.

Im so into this , love making K dress, the control thing does it for me. Have had K crossdress and go out in Amsterdam when we were there, the humiliation and attention he got really done it for me.