Men in Women's Underwear

My Wife loves me in satin and silky underwear to the point if she ever comes on here or pops to Ann S she will always buy me undies :) in return i buy her lots of goodies too, her biggest turn on is us going out for the day shopping or for a meal and i turn around and tell her i have silky or lace undies on makes for a great night after ;)

Lots and Lots of men are going that way now, i am so so bored of boring boxers or y-fronts for yester years. If women looking sexy in undies why cant men be too??

2 Likes

SD I entirely agree women get so much more choice than guys in clothes in general, but especially in underwear. I feel like a let girls down with just having boxers when women often have exceptionally sexy lingere.

1 Like

I will often pull on a pair of my wifes knickers but only after she has worn them and I have rubbed her through the thin material, there is something very sexy about putting on her panties whilst they are still warm and moist.

We also have a pair that we found in a holiday accommodation, we both get turned on by the thought of someone we don't know having worn them before.

I agree SD & PD us girls have such a big choice of styles & materials some good for holding cock some not, when one goes out wearing female lingerie, it should always be a matching bra & panties or basque & panties what ever ur wearing should have it matching equivelent, its so u look good if you end up in hospital having ur clothes removed, I always wear matching undies when I go out our ex bf did to he was dead excited to be able to wear female lingerie especialy when he was given permisson to wear either mine or my daughters.

love the feel o womens pants not tried anything else as yet

Well obviously I'm a bit biased but I think guys can look absolutely amazing in lingerie.

I certainly hope i do!!!

I understand the attraction, but it not one of my favourite things. My OH likes it quite a lot and I'll go along with it because I know he enjoys it - though it wouldn't be on my list of 'turn ons'.

DeCymru wrote:

Well obviously I'm a bit biased but I think guys can look absolutely amazing in lingerie.

I certainly hope i do!!!

Why donĀ“t you post up a few shots for us ladies DeCymru?

I for one am gagging to see a gorgeous guy in a panties and stockings, itĀ“s been too long for me, almost 2 months :(((

Mistress D wrote:

Ive commented on this subject before i very much enjoy dressing up men in womans undies. I feel its a sign of a mans submissive side.

Please please dont take this the wrong way - Im in a weird place right now!

And it is something Ive dabbled in with J's panties, But now I feel the oposite way too it. I'm getting very "Anti-What I used to like"

But what's good about a man showing his 'submissive' side???

- I know, Not a normal Sed style comment & sounds pretty harsh, But seriously, Why do men need to be submissive/feminine etc?

And this sums it up perfectly!

Liquidsugar wrote:

BUT to each their own I suppose!

Have to wax first , been a bit lazy in that department of late!

Miss Behaviour wrote:

Why donĀ“t you post up a few shots for us ladies DeCymru?

I for one am gagging to see a gorgeous guy in a panties and stockings, itĀ“s been too long for me, almost 2 months :(((

DeCymru wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

But it doesn't explain why?

Human sexuality is a very complex subject and I can't pretend to know too much about the mechanics of it, but, mostly people enter into a sexual activity because it feels good.

Thats the way it works with me. Doesn't explain "what's good about" it and I don't think I have the brain capacity to get to the bottom of why!

Seduced wrote:

DeCymru wrote:

Liquidsugar wrote:

But it doesn't explain why?

always tempted but never really got the chance...! hmmmmm

It works both ways really,

This is Steve not Dawn my partner as we share the account.

I like to wear lingerie and yes it feels great and sexy but i can also be dominant and very manly being Ex parachute regiment as a pathfinder for many years.

So it depends on my mood if my wife wants to play with her strap-on then i love her so much and we hide nothing from each other i will be very submissive for her and obviously the other way around if she needs me to be masculine then iam there always. Just because i wear panties and love the feel of satin and silk doesnt mean iam skipping around like a sissy (even though if people do that each to their own) i like it and thats good enough for me and the mrs :)

Its also a fantastic way to explore sexuality too somethings we have found we dont like but others blow our minds... At the end of the day its all good fun xxxx

Well off the back of this conversation I went out and I bought some lingere... just to see what it is like. Rather excited!

1 Like

ooooh PD you must tell us all what you think once you have worn them :)

rach74 wrote:

ooooh PD you must tell us all what you think once you have worn them :)

Yes please from me too xx

1 Like

PD well done just express yourself and have fun xx

Good man PD. Although it's not quite the same as wearing a partner's frillies as you go about your ordinary business. I've done this both with and without previous partners' knowledge/awareness.

Didn't do much for most of them, however the ones that did know seemed to like the "pent-up" effect it had upon me at the end of the day

There's also something indefinably sexy about a girl wearing one of your shirts and boxers the morning after an encounter when she's at yours and there's nothing clean of hers to wear...

1 Like