Men in Women's Underwear

I’ve never had any interest in cross dressing like make up, wigs, heels, bluses etc (no judgement, just not my thing, don’t like mayonnaise either but don’t judge those who do).

However, to me there is nothing sexier in the world than wearing women’s lingerie. Panties is the main driver, but stockings and bras occasionally.

I have met a few women who hated it, a few who tolerated it, but none who ever liked it. It is relieving to learn that some women actively like it. I feel like there is a load of homophobia, transphobia and sexism confusing a lot of people from the key “I just do it because it feels sexy, nothing mysterious” rationale.

When I first met my wife she disliked it but wpuld tolerate it now and again, ane then got used to it so I could do it more often, then occasionally bought ones for me, and now I wear them almost every time. I can still see she prefers when I dont wear them but has accepted it, its not like she enjoys it herself, just allows it for me. In the last year or so though, something great has happened. She started getting into it, making sexy comments about my silky / lacy balls, rubbing them, snapping the elastic, and just generally interacting with them. I’ve never been happier or more grateful.

If some women out there dislike it, it is good to know that if you are willing to get into it just to please your partner, it is likely the gratitude and love which will result will be worth it.

8 Likes

It isn’t something I am presently into either, (I am female) but I say “more power to them”. Many years ago I did some BDSM Mistressing as a Dominatrix, and quite a few males, or those who identify themselves as male, were into lingerie and I kept a collection of it, plus I would give makeup tutorials. I enjoyed it back then.

Currently, I appreciate the female form in sexy lingerie. In the Lingerie Photos section, I actually wish there was a choice of which genders to view so I could indulge in whatever I was interested in without wading through many photos that weren’t relevant to me.

Love to put on women’s lingerie in the bedroom. Love the look and feel.

3 Likes

Stockings crotchless knickers and a hard on my wife is in heaven

6 Likes

Love this - hopefully there are lots of open-minded women like your wife out there.

3 Likes

Straight male
Love to wear lingerie
Bodysuits,teddies,rompers, and panties
My girlfriend of over 20 years makes me wear panties to bed and other lingerie
She was confused at the beginning but didn’t take long and she loves it

2 Likes

That’s great that your girlfriend loves it - you are very lucky!

I have been wearing knickers for a little kinky fun for the last 10 or so years but only whilst we were having bedroom fun… we went to a hotel at the weekend and my wife asked me to wear a body stocking which was a great turn on to both of us… before work on monday she told me to wear a pair of knickers to work. I done so and found the experience to be very enjoyable, i decided to wear another pair today without being asked (although she did message me to ask what i had on :slight_smile: ) i sent her a message this afternoon to say i enjoyed it so much i would like to do this every day and she has been so supportive. I cant believe how horny i feel and look forward to a bit of underwear shopping soon

8 Likes

Love to wear my o/h panties all the time. The silkier the better. Can get really horny if going out and sometimes cum in them. I also like to wear crutchless ones as these look really horny

5 Likes

Edited by mod