Men in Women's Underwear

As I was glancing through the threads and read “Men in women’s underwear” I had a snicker at when I was single and how many times my hand and playing fingers would fit that title .

2 Likes

Not sure why. It wearing a pair of my OH panties turns me on! I can literally feel myself getting instantly excited, and naughty! Love it going out in that and the thought that no one else knows how turned on I am or why :grin:

3 Likes

Completely understand that, part of it is the taboo nature. I’ve been out in stockings and holdups before with similar reactions. Never been brave enough to go out in the shoes though.

1 Like

Not sure I’d walk about with anyone being able to see it! It’s like I’m walking around with a permanent semi :joy:

Stilettos click so loudly too, really draw attention as you’re passing the local workmen

1 Like

Female wear is in all more comfortable looking in the grand scheme of things.

2 Likes

Lol, heels and lingerie are where it stops for me so I would be just a bloke walking in 6 inch heels. Tends to get more looks one would think.

1 Like

@PlayingDirty

Must say this is something I’m into, however it doesn’t do anything for Annie, but she certainly accepts this fetish of mine and also encourages me to explore it. Sunday just gone Annie actually brought me some sexy lace panties specifically for me to wear while I’m at work​:sweat_drops::wink:.

3 Likes

D likes to wear women’s (mine) underwear in bed sometimes and loves it when I (L) chastise him for it

5 Likes

So many people get very passionate about this - they are either huge fans or totally against it…

It’s only clothes and I for one love the feelings and emotions that lingerie can create whether it’s on a sexy lady, my own body or both.

I think it’s far more common than most will admit, but wish a few more ladies would open their minds to it.

It’s OK for women to dress as they please, but a straight guy that likes to blur the edges of conventional bedroom activity isn’t alright for many.

18 Likes

I actually think that I finally empathise with women when they’re pulling their knickers out of their bums!

Not that I pull my knickers out of my bum, actually I quite like the feeling. But with some knickers, the “boys” have a tendancy to make a break for freedom, and I have to make a slight adjustment.

So ladies, next time to see a guy repacking his knickers, know that he probably knows more about how you feel than you could ever possibly imagine.

But on the other side of the coin, I think that any lady who needs to pull her knickers out of her bum, probably isn’t wearing granny pants, and more likely wearing something sexy.

:grin:

3 Likes

Right so Ive worn woman’s panties before and it goes get me going I’ll be honest!
Last week I ordered a few bits and got them today! I’m gutted to say it did nothing at all for me after being so excited to get them on! The men’s stuff just doesn’t really get excited I’ll admit :man_shrugging:t3::pensive:

I have several CD friends & they began giftin me summa their panties.I am all about em now 4 the comfort, the feel of a thong ridin up my crack or a lace sheer front huggin my bulge. My fav pair is both crotchless & assless & I have been plowed wit them on. Also have a nice pair of thigh highs.Havent tried out heels yet but ready to

3 Likes

I’m not a big fan of crotchless as I like to keep the man bits secure but I do have a cool assless chemise

2 Likes

For wear in the day no, women and men have very different needs in the underwear department. The wife tried dressing my in her undies once when we went out and it was just uncomfortable.

For bedroom activity though she really likes me in a crotchless pair of her knickers with my penis and balls nice and accessible.

This really appeals to me. I’m a sucker for a pair of sexy mens undies and would like to try some female panties. Is their a size guide somewhere as I don’t know which size would fit my 30-32"waist.

1 Like

I’d go for a medium or a 12 but make sure the legs are elasticated and there’s a bit of room or stretch in the front if you’re looking for comfort.
I prefer full female knickers to thongs but either is good.
The Lovehoney Black High-Waisted Leopard Lace Thong is a great place to start.

1 Like

I’d recently got some men’s lace boxers from LoveHoney, as a secret trial for myself, and I really enjoyed wearing them. Then today I went and bought some varieties of women’s knickers (low-rise shorts, thongs, and some brazillians), and some hold-ups. I felt amazing in them. Like so many others have said here, I just don’t think it would do anything at all for my partner, and in fact she’d definitely, laugh and/or be slightly weirded out by it. For now it’s just for me, and I’ll try heels next. I have no interest in wearing make-up, nor bras. A Basque or body could probably persuade me, though. I like to be pegged, but in every other way I’m straight, I just got incredibly turned on wearing them all and want to do it again.

11 Likes

How would you react if you found out your bloke to wear ladies underwear?

What part do you like of a guy in ladies underwear and style ? @Goth_Girl