Men in Women's Underwear

I like the women's boxer style underwear, but the normal knickers don't work for me. Despite the idea being a good one, rarely is it comfortable since they are not designed to accomodate us men (and if worn in secret the whole shaft on zipper effect occurs, horror!).

I can get the desired effect from normal mens boxers and tights/stockings/leggings though so there are definately options. In going out terms I usually go for short-ish elaborate skirt and coloured tights, feels most comfortable. Bedroom-wise it would be skirt and nothing underneath.

By the way, hi everyone! First post ;) x

cant seem to find the type of girl whos interesting in making me up! but hell, why not. id be game!

Al(ice)ex wrote:

I like the women's boxer style underwear, but the normal knickers don't work for me. Despite the idea being a good one, rarely is it comfortable since they are not designed to accomodate us men (and if worn in secret the whole shaft on zipper effect occurs, horror!).

I can get the desired effect from normal mens boxers and tights/stockings/leggings though so there are definately options. In going out terms I usually go for short-ish elaborate skirt and coloured tights, feels most comfortable. Bedroom-wise it would be skirt and nothing underneath.

By the way, hi everyone! First post ;) x

Hi and welcome Alicex I agree with you that not all ladies underwear looks good on the male bottom. Our bums are usually not full enough. I've found though that careful selection does pay off. Thongs don't work on the male bottom even if your name is Peter Stringfellow. But shorties doon the other look quite nice.

atlanta wrote:

Hi and welcome Alicex I agree with you that not all ladies underwear looks good on the male bottom. Our bums are usually not full enough. I've found though that careful selection does pay off. Thongs don't work on the male bottom even if your name is Peter Stringfellow. But shorties doon the other look quite nice.

Oh you naughty boy Atlanta....are you saying us ladies have big bottoms !!!

I used to think thongs on guys were a turn off but I have been pleasanty surprised by some of the guys cute arses on here....very sexy xx

Its really cool now for men and lingerie because more and more women are going for the boxer short style underwear so satin/silk shorts and french knickers work really well and feel very comfortable too and look very sexy. Thongs i agree do not work too well but full bottom panties do work well too.

Steve x

i totally love the thought of my hubby wearing my underwear to work.. no idea why just makes me horny thinking about him lol..

He has done a few times and come home to a very horny wife a very willing hubby hehe

1 Like

I don't like the female boxer shorts but french knickers r ok I like my boys in really girly sexy lingerie & if they want fully dressed to

1 Like

ive done it once, think i got the wrong style as my ''man parts'' were rather uncomfy after about 30 mins!! what are the idea style? also, think the size of my legs would rip any pair of tights :p muscular legs not made for sexy tights!

1 Like

transsexmom wrote:

I agree SD & PD us girls have such a big choice of styles & materials some good for holding cock some not, when one goes out wearing female lingerie, it should always be a matching bra & panties or basque & panties what ever ur wearing should have it matching equivelent, its so u look good if you end up in hospital having ur clothes removed, I always wear matching undies when I go out our ex bf did to he was dead excited to be able to wear female lingerie especialy when he was given permisson to wear either mine or my daughters.

Ok i've been reading your posts as have a few others and we're quite concerned about these posts 'including' your daughter! I really do hope this isnt your 15 year old daughter evn more so!!!

Nobody has reported you yet as its all boarder line! I hope I am barking up the wrong tree for your daughters sake!

transsexmom wrote:

me & my daughter love guys that wear fem lingerie Not just lingerie also fem clothes to, some look so good in it & some don't, we find it a turn on love dressing them up & helping them be more girl than guy.

Another example! :(

My wife is very supportive on this front, as she started buying me a couple of pairs of knickers 'for fun' and she liked how they looked, so she passed on a couple of her pairs, also muchly liked on me more than her, then I started buying pairs I liked, and now, about 18 months on, I rarely ever wear male underwear at all.

Underneath my shirt, tie and very office-boy trousers, I'm to be found in very sissy, lacey knickers. So much softer, feminine and only we know I'm wearing them. A slightly kinky feel, and I'm given a verbal ear bashing if I'm found wearing 'boring boy pants' for any practical reason.

1 Like

I often do it. More for a solo session than with a partner though.

sexy7 wrote:

I often do it. More for a solo session than with a partner though.

just the undies or full works?

Just undies. Never thought of full works.

aha, inspirational idea?! ever go for stockings?

My first wife was into stockings and make-up, so we did a lot of that, though I often had a bra on as that's my kink. My present wife is happy with the bra (and pants) but not the stockings. I usually choose my undies and have a nightshirt on top so that when my wife undresses me she finds out what I'm wearing. Often I get "nice bra" but now and again I know I've missed the target as she undresses me completely before we do it. I haven't worn men's underwear for years now, and at my wife's commens I'm rducing my lingerie stock but upgrading the quality. Good move for both of us.

I love a man in womans undies , i often make K wear a bra,suspenders and stockings under his day clothes

does he like to give oral to blokes then dressed like that?

I absolutely adore wearing knickers, bodysuits, basques, stockings! The idea of wearing lingerie is not only a turn on but it also helps me relax! Does that make sense!?!

KinkyKev wrote:

I absolutely adore wearing knickers, bodysuits, basques, stockings! The idea of wearing lingerie is not only a turn on but it also helps me relax! Does that make sense!?!

Yes a lot of men feel calmer when they feel they can escape their macho image , underwear helps that

1 Like