Men - neuter at birth??

OK maybe weird on a sex talk forum, but girls do you ever get so exhausted with men? Sorry the lovely guys on here, but I posted some ads to go on dates and I'm just exhausted with the idiots who reply. Do all men really just want women as fucktoys?? OK even I know that's not true for all. It's just so annoying, I love sex but I want good sex for me as well, and that means a meaningful relationship with someone (for me). Shall I just give up and become a lesbian?

Yes you should

Lol- no. Hang in there hon- there are decent guys out there! Maybe its just where you're looking thats throwing up the crap men? I met the bloke completely out of the blue (we did filming for a tv advert as background extras- I wasn't even going to go cos I had had the shittest week EVER, but I'm incredibly glad I did!).

We should so have a LH dating page. There must be some single men hiding on the boards who are near to single women (or men) and both wanting the same thing, meaningful or not.

imeldaimelda wrote:

OK maybe weird on a sex talk forum, but girls do you ever get so exhausted with men? Sorry the lovely guys on here, but I posted some ads to go on dates and I'm just exhausted with the idiots who reply. Do all men really just want women as fucktoys?? OK even I know that's not true for all. It's just so annoying, I love sex but I want good sex for me as well, and that means a meaningful relationship with someone (for me). Shall I just give up and become a lesbian? External Media

Yes please Imelda hun, and could you please see your way round to posting the results on the blog !!!

Well if you don't ask you don't get - Do You !!!

TB

At times for me it was like the saying from WW I there are old pilots and bold pilots but no old bold pilots. You can have hot sex or a hot relationship but often not both.

The guys applying to your ad's are like bees round a honey pot ( sorry , slightly , for any unfortunate analogies ). They are obviously very attracted to the honey which you should be proud of. You have to sort the bees you want from the ones you don't.

We've all been there, I was dumped at Heathrow airport after paying for a round the world holiday for with my bf at the time.

My partner was treated as nothing less than a f-toy by an older woman in a previous relationship, as soon as it got serious and he wanted more she didn't want to know and dumped him using a friend. ( she tried to lure him back but I was on the scene then, she tried to use cute little kittens to lure him into her room, honestly , no pussy jokes please )

Men and women are in my opinion equally bad.

Personally I think men in general get a bad press these days, just look at any t.v. advert , the men are displayed as grinning idiots. Look at popular soaps, the strong characters are usually female. What positive role models do young guys have......

Just sift the wheat from the chaff ,perhap enjoy the ride if you don't mind a bit of casual sex, until you meet the person of your dreams as I did.

Good luck . Keep safe. Have fun Frenchie...........XXX

Trouble is I like men, so don't think there will be any hot lesbian scenes on the blog from me anytime soon (but I'd certainly encourage others if they'd like).

Thanks all. Frenchie, certainly agree that it's not just men. I suppose I feel like I'm covered in chaff and haven't seen any wheat for years. Just fed up of the hassle and end up being single whereas I'd rather be in a relationship. I defo don't want casual sex, it's really not for me, so I'll just have to keep my spirits up and look for new ways to meet someone nice.

I can't believe your bf did that to you Frenchie, that's truely horrid but at least you have someone really nice now.

*off in search of the Holy Grail - might be easier to find than the right man for me*

imeldaimelda wrote:

OK maybe weird on a sex talk forum, but girls do you ever get so exhausted with men? Sorry the lovely guys on here, but I posted some ads to go on dates and I'm just exhausted with the idiots who reply. Do all men really just want women as fucktoys?? OK even I know that's not true for all.

I just have to put in a word for men here imelda, don't quite know what I'm going to say, but I would guess that most men don't "just want women as fucktoys". Of course there are all sorts of views about how men and women should relate and there are men who hold all these views across the spectrum. But most of the men I have known don't think that way. In fact I would say they respect women.

I would actually be surprised if you got a good result from dating ads, because I think they would attract just the wrong kind of men! (You never know though.)

I know it's difficult, and I'm currently unattached myself, but just keep on looking imelda, you will find someone, I know you will.

They are out there, just hard to find!! I have a great bloke now, but have been in a very difficult marriage for the previous 14 years. Sometimes these things come along when you least expect it, so just try to keep enjoying yourself and focus on having fun, the right man will come along eventually!

The problem is in my opinion....that aside from school and then university....where do you actually meet someone that you want to be with?

There's work of course...but everyone knows the dangers and potential awkward consequences of mixing business with pleasure.

If you meet someone in a bar or club, it's often asking for trouble as they are most likely not going to be taking you all that seriously, considering you're one of many people who would've sufficed on that night! Also, wherever there's a lot of alcohol involved, it seriously affects judgement!

Dating sites....that's the only thing I can think of...but I'm quite scepitcal of them personally. So apart from that....where else?!

P.S. Imelda...not all men are that bad. Besides...women are often just as strange and annoying in their own ways! x

imelda, men are not all the same, looks like youve just had a run of bad luck, when you are older you will realise that some things in life are not so important x

Before you go swinging your hand bag Imelda just rember how many cash sucking leaches, bimbos, sluts & bunny boilers you have on your team!

We're not perfect, neither are you ladies, half the fun of the fair is finding the wierd little ticks we all have! Hang in there you'll find your Mr right, try joining some night classes/ groups. If you meet someone at a 'thing' you like, then you both already have something in common!

i did meet my OH partly through POF (i say partly as we'd known each other for ages off a different forum, and met again on there), but in general, i met a couple of good people on there who weren't just after one thing.

I feel I need to highlight again that this post was rather in jest and some of these responses have taken it more seriously that I intended. I um know that all men are not the same and that women are just as bad. It was a joke to neuter em all due to my crap experiences as of late. FYI Sexelle, never say someone will know when they are older, it comes across really badly.

Ta LF I am currently trying POF after you recommended it before, so fingers crossed!!

Think that's always going to be a problem with dating sites. You're going to get more blokes using them 'for a laugh' and just for sex than the ones who want relationships etc (that's only based on people I've spoken to). You'll just have to be careful. They're probably quite easy to weed out though. Patience young grasshopper!

Sounds improbable but don't rule out Facebook etc. I met up with my man on there (after 20 years earlier going to the same school) platonically, in the summer. Well, it was platonic for a couple of hours!

On there people know you already or vaguely from the past etc. They can learn about the real you from your profile and if you start chatting, who knows where it may lead.

Never say never, you are gorgeous inside as well as out so someone will see that soon and not just want to jump your beautifully formed bones.

Imagine how I felt after leaving my husband of 16 years at my age with my baggage. You have so much to look forward to, lets hope 2009 is your year.

Love Legs xx

imeldaimelda wrote:

Ta LF I am currently trying POF after you recommended it before, so fingers crossed!!

Ah cool, as I say give it a bit of time, got quite a few messages from people i wouldnt be interested in but they're easily enough dealt with, and and i found there were definately more guys on there who were actually after something more than most places...

Thanks Legs, I love stories like yours and Libby's who find love after really hard times. I hope you and your OH are really happy now.

Yeah LF 'll keep going but the losers really get me down "your fat and wear glasses so you'll hump like a bunny just to keep me" great line that! I agree seems better than some other sites.

lol- I'm sure people know it was a joke. Even Mucky and Walrus :)

Don't rule out work! I've met both my serious relationships at some form of work (one was my saturday job, one was the afore mentioned advert filming). If you're mature about it and don't go shagging in the lifts then noone can really complain at you.

"your fat and wear glasses so you'll hump like a bunny just to keep me"

^ IS that what someone actually said, or are you paraphrasing actions? Cos I'd think you'd hump like a bunny cos you like sex personally... lol

It is odd where you end up meeting people. Over the years (before being settled down, of course!), I have tried:

School - not for me ('twas an all-boys school though, which didn't help :D )

Work - but been too shy to follow my 'crushes' up usually ::rolling eyes::

Dateline - Rubbish results (in my case, anyway :( )

Newspaper Column - Had some nice dates from there :)

Roger the Lodger - more like rogerette then roger in my case; But a lodger turning into friend turning into a lover was quite nice :) - and happened twice ;)

Advertising myself on the radio - A bit daring for me, but it worked :)

I wonder sometimes if using a Web dating service is 'too easy' so you get a large number of people who stick their details on the offchance of an easy lay and that screws up the genuine posters?

lol- roger(ette) the lodger sounds like an erotic story in the making!