Men shaving pubes

A couple of my girlfriends were talking about their boyfriends trimming or shaving downstairs. My husband has shaved everything off for a few years now and says he prefers it, so it just seems the norm. Do most guys shave downstairs now?

I reckon men trimming etc is still largely in the minority overall, compared to women.

That said, I have been shaving for years and recently moved to waxing for the past two years or so, never looked back!

i shave and trim but don't really fancy the waxing. I did once have my shoulders waxed for the wife and it wasn't painfull but think it would be different downstairs lol

My other half has just started recently trimming this area and I gave to say it has made a big difference . I approve from the female point of view.

I shave and have been completely 'hollywood' for a while now, my OH loves it. And to be honest cannot ever see myself going back 'au naturale',

To that end too much of coward to think about waxing there.

I think trimming is pretty much the norm now. It's had a lot of references in films and tv which is a good indicator that it's pretty common.

shaving/waxing on the other hand I would say is pretty uncommon but that's probably starting to change. If men start to hear women saying that like men smooth downstairs then it will start to become more popular. Let's face it guys will do anything to get more blow jobs

so ladies if you want you man smooth tell him he will get more if he shaves it all off

Boo hiss!

I remember the first time I did it, jesus was it itchy!! Never looked back though, sex is so much better smooth

The populace are deteriorating into mimsy imitators of Ruskin.

Tend to trim but from time to time shave my balls and shaft... I do fancy getting them waxed as it's it'd be a lot easier than continuous shaving.

Shave balls n shaft..trim the rest

I do like to trim, not sure the shaving will happen thou, sure that be too itchy.

My husband does, and I much prefer it. There's just something I really don't like about pubic hair, it makes me feel cringy!

Yep. Ruskins. Lol

Wow... I'm a bit surprised by the vehemence of peoples' opinions on pubic hair... :O

Personally, I'd be more uncomfortable if my partner did shave - I don't like the look of being completely smooth and hairless down there, mostly because it looks prepubescent and, in my humble opinion, that's a bit weird. I wouldn't stop him as it's personal choice - if that's what he wanted, then sure - but I'd prefer him to be natural or trim (if he wanted to do something).

Hair doesn't put me off of going down on my partner; it isn't at all a deciding factor in how attractive he is to me, how much he turns me on, how much I want to pleasure him, and how much I enjoy doing things to him that he clearly derives enjoyment from. Maybe that's just me? I don't know.

My wife has shaved for as long as we've been together and a few months ago I went from 'occasionally trimmed' to 'totally shaved' and have no intention of letting it grow back now. Sex feels better and I generally feel cleaner down there.

The first few days were an itchy hell, but you soon get used to it being shaved and the itchiness goes away

I trim the length of my bush and shave everything from the top of my shaft down to my scrotum.

MRS has been hollywood for a long while now and thought it would be fun to see me a bit more trim. I have tried the hollywood and would happily keep it that way but she likes seeing that bit "man hair" - so whatever she likes as I don't pay attention to it LOL

I use a babyliss eyebrow trimmer on the shortest length.

Haven't had the bottle to shave yet!

I shave balls n shaft.,but trim the rest

I don't like not having a little bit of pubic hair.

He shaves everything down there except for a little patch at the front that he keeps trimmed. I've been waxing for the last year or so as I got fed up of shaving and would love to get him to try waxing but I'm not sure if he'd go for it.