Men shaving pubes

All shaved these days. Been doing it for a number of years. I did start by shaving the balls and shaft and trim the pubes then went one further and shaved them all off. I prefer it and my wife does. Since I have a hairy chest don't think it classes as prepubescent at all.

I dont mind him keeping his pubes if he wants but I'm glad he chooses to shave and go smooth down there. I have been getting it all waxed for years now and smooth together definately feels great.

I love it when Gary shaves sex us so much better he prefers it shaved as well

It makes it so much easier to go down on him if he doesnt have so much hair - a trim is worth while!!

i have been thinking bout it but i am not 100 percent

My boyfriend just trims not completely shaves but to be honest it dosen't bother me or him either way.

shave - some how makes balls play more sensitive and wife seems to give me loads more Bjs!

defently shaven, nothing worse then eating pubes

I get a Hollywood wax, I prefer it, feels cleaner, the other half likes it too and skin on skin feel and oral is better too

My guy likes to shave his balls and trim the rest to a short length. I like it, but I still end up with just as many stray pubes in my mouth as I did when I dated a man who didn't shave at all. I am not bothered either way. If he stopped shaving I would continue to give him oral sex without a second thought. Stray pubes don't bother me one bit.

He is a pretty hairy guy all over and I love that about him. I just love his hairy chest, arms, legs, belly...even bum haha! I would not want him to endure full body hair removals (The pain of removal and his whole body itching and going spotty? Nah thanks) it seems too much. He was born to be a hairy guy.

He used to shave his chest but I personally think it was not nice...a spiky, spotty chest to grate against my face ...mmmmmm NO! The same applies to shaved bits, when grinding together you basically get sandpapered,

But whatever my guy decides to do, I don't feel any different about him or doing sex acts on him.

I can tell that guys are definitely starting to get into a movement of shaving/waxing/trimming though. When I met him he was totally paranoid about his body hair. I have a feeling that in 100 years time, men and women will be bald as coots lol The trend is turning for men to get in on the act now too. I think its a shame personally but I think everyone should do what makes them comfortable.

I think it is the weird pseudo-justification on grounds of hygiene that grates Fluffbags. Fully agree about shaving stubble too. When a teenager I had to shave in the eve as well if seeing someone. Hence my perpetual beard since. I think the Eeuuwe reaction is based on equally poorly based prejudice personally.

Yes, everything - using a designed-for-purpose shaver and trimmer. I like it... !

my hubby shaves and trims, so much better than seeing a mound of hair, urghhh turns my stomach lol

Alastor wrote:

I think it is the weird pseudo-justification on grounds of hygiene that grates Fluffbags. Fully agree about shaving stubble too. When a teenager I had to shave in the eve as well if seeing someone. Hence my perpetual beard since. I think the Eeuuwe reaction is based on equally poorly based prejudice personally.

Not really, although that is part of it. What grates me is youngsters growing up feeling ashamed of their body hair. That is is something to be considered disgusting and should be removed for them to even be considered sexually desireable. It kinda sucks reading the occasional stories or comments from women who are asking how to remove their body hair because some guy told them it was gross and although it seems to mainly be women who are expected to shave their armpits, legs and vaginas...as well as ensure they don't have a monobrow or a tache...god forbid or the bullying starts! Now I think it is finally coming round to hit men too.

I have a daughter and I know she will go through this in a few years...comments at school etc, shame kicking in, feeling abnormal etc etc. Erghh!

I have no problem with people shaving or waxing. I do it, my guy does it and if it makes you comfortable then its not a problem. What bugs me though is that these days it is EXPECTED and you are mocked or ridiculed or made to feel abnormal or dirty even, if you choose to go against societal pressure. That bugs me. No one should feel dirty, or ugly if they decide to keep their body hair. Its only hair.

All I can say is thank god there are still women and men who don't shaveI loveeee seeing a bush on women. There is something so womanly and sexy about that. Weirdly, I actually PREFER to keep mine short. Not because of hygeine (As I think thats a load of codswallop) but because I can feel more during oral sex and penetration. I have sensitive labia so it feels much better when it is shaved. However, I prefer seeing women and men with body hair.

Anyway, my main problem with the body hair debate is that people feel ashamed if they dont fit in with "the norm" mainly because other people can be cruel. In regards to this thread, it seems like this trend is now hitting males too. This shame is so deep that I know I could not go out in a skirt if my legs were hairy, or wear a vest top if my arm pits were hairy. I would be trying to hide them, feeling weird about anyone seeing and judging. Now I think guys are starting to worry or think about removing hair too.

It seems there are still some "socially acceptable" hair...like guys can have a hairy chest, or the little line of hair down the belly is "sexy" but god forbid they have a hairy back.. Thats just not sexy (apparently)....Men MUST have hairy legs because if they shave their legs it looks strange,,,but women MUST shave their legs because hairy female legs are just "wrong" (apparently) who makes up these rules? Its madness! lol

But that is just my opinion and I know most would disagree. However...I LIKE hair! :D

Reaching the big 50 this year body hair is a very interesting topic. Have always had a good head of hair however nobody warns of all the additional sproutings. Pubes are easy to keep trimmed but you know what's worse the first grey blighter. Then the ears nose and back increased in speed and volume, then these buggers turning grey. Wifey amongst all her other skills is a hair dresser so keeps it all the brambles check, but has to laugh when only half the time is spent on the top of my head. In short enjoy just keeping your pubes in check but look out.

Have been shaving downstairs for in excess of a year now and I prefer it and so does OH. With regards to pubic hair above my OH bought me some Budgie Smugglers Speedo trunks whilst on holiday and I immediately thought yuck ! as pubic hair was sticking out over the top, so out came the scissors and trimmed to a shortish length. Now things have changed, shave cock shaft and balls and pubic hair is very very very short.

Totally shaved - went for trimming at first, then shaved very short. Eventually, I went fully shaved and I've kept it that way for a year or so. The missus seems to like it more (she says she does) but it makes me a little self-conscious in the gym changing room and showers.

Tried shaving afew years ago, found it grew back way to quick so for the last 10 years have been using Imac (Veet) seems to last way longer between grows. Easy to use alway for crack, sak, shaft.

Shave balls and shaft..trim the rest.

yorkieted - my hubby only started to shave when he saw some guys in the gym changing rooms doing it also. I think he wanted to before but was worried about been naked with no pubes around other guys. He said there were plenty of guys doing it now so it was quite common.