Men shaving pubes

I've been trimmed and shaved since the seventies. I did try a 'Back, Crack and Sack' wax many years back but it was a dissater, she pulled a layer of skin off my ball bag!!! Disscomfort for weeks..

So for me it was back to shaving every day in the shower, shaft ball bag even groin and each side passed my anus. all clear and ready for any action oral, vibrator or dildo. Prolonged sessions of sex are also easier as there are no hairs, what goes up must come down! So easy to clean up after.

Pubic hairs just need a quick No 1 or a No2 clipper every month.

Keep it clean and play safe. x

I've shaved mine on occasion but it's the itching when it starts to grow back, omg! Same with leg shaving.

I trim my body hair to 5mm, pubic hair to 2mm & shave my balls & shaft. Would love to shave pubic hair completely but this looks a bit odd with body hair. Anyone else shave pubes & leave body hair?

Shaft and balls shaved, some times bum. The rest trimmed, grade 1 or 2 depending on my mood.

My Other half is a hairy guy all over and I love it, but I do like it when he shaves down there.

No more having to stop what im doing to retrieve a stray pube from my mouth, Plus he knows he gets alot more balls play if he shaves / trims, So a win win for both partys

I love the feeling a smooth perineum and crack. I wash with hot water and use latex gloves to pluck hair. I've been doing these areas and my scrotum for years. I find it a really quick way. Thinking about taking it all off but worried about interviewing hair.

From talking to my mates, most of us shave our pubes, however most girls from what I hear like them trimmed, not shaven clean off.

Also shaving them compleatly off results in your balls sticking to your leg, which hurts >.<

Hubby shaves it all off.

All off both of us, you soon relise rubber cock rings etc. and pubes don't go together well, ouch! I also the feeling against her bare skin.

I keep my pubic hair trimmed and short, and shave my Balls and shaft

I much preffer my partner when hes fully shaven. sometimes he does sometimes he doesnt depends what mood hes in lol

I have done the clean shave look but really felt that it was wrong, dont ask me why as I have no answer that is founded on anything at all, it just didnt look or feel right.

Now I shave shaft and scrotum and trim the rest so its "tidy and neat" rather than "wild & wooly".

I have tried waxing my bits but the tears in my eyes and disappointment in the result meant that was a one off attempt. I admire you girls (and my partner) who persist with waxing!

My bf keeps himself shaved, but tbh as long as I am not pulling hair out of my mouth I am not fussed :)

I shave regularly, it feels so nice and clean

I am shaved my wife would take it or leave it she trims most of the time

I shave my dangly bits and heavily trim the rest. It just feels so much nicer with as little hair as possible. Id shave it all if it wasn't for shaving rash. Why balls don't get that I don't know, maybe I have strange ones?

The first time I tried going down on a girl I was 17, she had a huge bush, I got hairs between my teeth and a couple stuck way in the back of my throat to the point where I started gagging. She thought her pussy made me feel sick even though I told her it was just the hairs. I was 24 before I tried it again, shame because I actually like giving a woman oral sex (if I don't get my mouth full of pubes). I shaved mine off a few times many years ago then stopped and the result is a jungle down there if I don't keep it up. I pulled one of the longest ones out last year and it was so long I decided to measure it, seven and a bit inches long FFS! Now I keep them trimmed or shave them right off. My OH prefers it that way and I prefer hers removed too but as usual it's each to their own.

My oh thinks it's to much effort to shave down below, but on the odd occasion he does the whole lot. So much better, no one likes a huge face of Pubic hair! Can u imagine what he would say if i left mine to grow wild!

I like the crack and sac shaved because I like to lick round there and it just feels nicer to me..but I do actually like it when it starts to grow back a bit and feels rough under my tongue. However I like him to have the pubes trimmed not shaved as I think it just looks sexy. I think that fully shaved feels and looks a bit strange. I bought him a beard trimmer, which we both use, although I like to shave around my labia occasionally because i love to feel our skin sliding together there.

I shave it all off would try waxing but don't know where do men. We are both naturists and in to a bit of swinging and most men are shaven xx