Men Shaving Their Pubes

Do many men, boyfriends, husbands shave their pubes all the time and keep it fully hairless down below? My boyfriend has always kept himself completely smooth in that area and I like it but just wondering how common it is for men to do this now and if most women like it?

here's another thread on this topic - you might find what you're looking for in there :)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1002231-men-shaving-their-pubes/page-12/

Hubby and I are both completely smooth.

Do have a look at the thread SumSub linked. X

Totally.

My wife and I are both utterly hairless and smooth (and permanently so) be virtue of laser hair removal. No stubble, no razor burn just lots of super smooth sensitive skin. We both love it.

I have trimmed short for years but I have also shaved on occasions where we have a planned play night. I am starting to shave more now. My oh has always been clean shaven since I met her

I am smooth from navel down!

I like to keep shaved down below, but I'm not completely hairless. I have a 'treasure trail' of hair up to my belly button so I feel like I'd either have to shave it ALL off, or what I do instead is trim the groin area pretty short, then clean shave from like 1/2in above the shaft and down.

I'm interested though; how many guys with hair up to the belly button shave it all off?

I like to be completely smooth and hair free. Hair removal cream once a week tends to be enough.

Like Bearjamin I trim the hair from my belly button down, trim my pubic hair very short and shave my shaft and balls. I would love to be completly bear down there and shaved it all off before looks strange with hair around my belly button.

Oscar wrote:

Like Bearjamin I trim the hair from my belly button down, trim my pubic hair very short and shave my shaft and balls. I would love to be completly bear down there and shaved it all off before looks strange with hair around my belly button.

Do you mean you think hair around your belly button​ is strange in general? Or do you mean it's strange to be clean shaved around the groin, and then have sudden belly button hair floating there on its own.

Ive shaved mine for over 30 years.Recently though I went for wax which so far is better.Surprisingly it didnt hurt anything like I was expecting .Had my bum and back done at the same time.OH loves it.

I have a hairy chest and legs (not gorilla like but a reasonable amount) and so it looks a bit odd if I am totally hair free down below.

AsYouWish! wrote:

I have a hairy chest and legs (not gorilla like but a reasonable amount) and so it looks a bit odd if I am totally hair free down below.

Like AsYouWish I have a hairy chest and legs, my wife likes me to be completely shaved, however I think that it looks a bit odd, so I just trim my pubic hair very short and shave my shaft and balls.

Try to keep it as short as possible. She loves it as it doesn't tickle her face. Lol. And it also looks bigger. 😊

Sorry Bearjamin. Thats exactly what i mean, strange to be clean shaven around groin but have belly button hair floating about.

Oscar wrote:

Sorry Bearjamin. Thats exactly what i mean, strange to be clean shaven around groin but have belly button hair floating about.

Ah I see, thought so. Yeah I agree.

I shave every week

Going to shave now ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I shave every couple of days...hate hair on me or her.

Finish shaving also when I mention it to OH she doesn't always shave. Maybe one a month