Men shaving their pubes

Do most men shave their pubes at the moment? We were just on holiday and the girls were discussing what their fella did. My bloke shaves everything off downstairs but I was surprised that all the others said the same.

sarahkitty wrote:

Do most men shave their pubes at the moment? We were just on holiday and the girls were discussing what their fella did. My bloke shaves everything off downstairs but I was surprised that all the others said the same.

No just keep them well trimmed.

well trimmed here also

Hubby shaved his off the other week but told him in future just to keep well trimmed as the stubble rubbing is quite uncomfortable when we get down to it !

I've never shaved or trimmed below the neck, the more you trim, the quicker and thicker it grows back. So I have always stayed the same bushy length, and the wife says a hairy man is a real man. However the other day for the first time, the wife asked me to help her go completly bald down stairs, as opposed to her usual stripe, and she looks hot!!!! So I may ask her if she would like me to do the same to my downstairs.

My OH trims them.I prefer waxed or trimmed,because 2-3 days after a shave sex becomes painful,because of the little pokey hairs.

I prefer my husband totally shaved. There's a thread on the forum with loads of posts so you can get a good idea of what people's preference is - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/751357-clean-shaven-or-bush/

I don't think i would ever want my man bald, and since he's not inclined to take a razor to it, fine by me :P

Always best to keep trim down there, although completely hairless is kind of weird in my view. Different strokes for different folks though.

My OH doesn't care if I'm shaven or trimmed, I prefer to be completely shaven but I usually just trim because I'm too lazy to shave.

My partner trimmed he's but to the skin.

I stay shaved as thats how the OH likes it and as she stays smooth for me im not into double standards! She loves me shaved because she prefers the looks and one of her many talents is giving deep throat and sucking my balls so no hair makes it more enjoyable for her, also means she doesn't have to keep stopping to remove pubes from her teeth! lol

I trim, like to have more around the base of my penis, and get as close to skin as i can on my scrotum. I would never go down there with a razer, I don't have steady hands.

My OH doesnt like to shave or trim, bit as he is quite hairy I would prefer him to tri, especially as he loves my oral tenchiques on him .... men eh ??

** trim ... lol

I shave my balls so they are nice and smooth for my OH, and a good trim above my penis 😲 🙆

A bit of manscaping, but not all off

I get waxed bare at the salon about every 7 weeks or so. I prefer it and the other half prefers it too

Just well trimmed, would look really weird bald i think

waxed male brazilian - prefer smoothness and and so does GF